Monday, October 20, 2014

Bewitched By Autumn

Autumn Photography: The Charm of Home
I am bewitched by Autumn and the display the trees put on.   

Autumn Photography: The Charm of Home
Autumn Photography: The Charm of Home
Autumn Photography: The Charm of Home
Autumn Photography: The Charm of Home
Autumn Photography: The Charm of Home
Everywhere I went this weekend the beautiful fall leaves were at about peak color.  I was glad I grabbed my camera, I can't remember a year when the colors were so vibrant.  
 "Autumn carries more gold in it's pocket than all the other seasons."    ~Jim Bishop

I will link to:
Weekend Recap at Grapefruit Princess Reloaded


Lady of the Woods said...

sighhh, so very very beautiful. I so miss these views from when I lived in New York....the smells of the Earth, the colors. I always collected at least one leaf in fascination. These are beautiful, the Splendour of Autumn. Thank you.

Betty from My Irish Cottage Home said...

Autumn is my favorite time of the year. Its a shame the beautiful colors of autumn on the trees do not last that long.

Catherine said...

Beautiful...I love the saying too.

angie said...

wow, was für supertolle bilder!!! alles liebe von angie aus deutschland

Cathy @ My 1929 Charmer said...

Autumn is bewitching and so are your photos!

Laurel Stephens said...

Just gorgeous!

Carolyn said...

Beautiful!!! Lovely to get out and enjoy all that amazing fall color.

Jamie @ Domestically Vintage said...

Sherry, Autumn is my favorite! I loved looking at each of your beautiful photos. Have a great evening! ~ Jamie

Michelle Mortensen said...

What pretty photos!!! I wish we had more of the fall colors here in Santa Barbara. I cannot, however, complain about our mild weather all year. I guess I will just look at your pictures and dream of the lovely leaves.
Michelle from

Diane said...

Autumn is such a beautiful season. Love all your colorful fall photos!

Winnie said...

Breath-taking photos!!


Related Posts with Thumbnails