Thursday, May 15, 2014

Home Sweet Home #170

Hello and welcome to Home Sweet Home!  This week I shared an excerpt from a new little book with you in Paradise in Plain Sight.

I had a Strawberry Tart Tea while the strawberries are still in season.

And, if you would like to make this for yourself, never fear, this recipe for a Strawberry Tart is easy! 

There are so many beautiful homes and creative ideas at the Home Sweet Home party each week!  Here are a few that caught my eye from last week. 

Fairy Cottage and Garden.... shared her new Soft White Quiet Places of the Hearth.

Simply Suzannes at Home shared a DIY Moss Wreath and a Spring Inspired Chalkboard.

A Stroll Thru Life shared in her Pulling It All Together Feature this living room from Bliss at Home.  This has such a sense of style about it, I would never guess this was the home she grew up in!  Amazing!

Linda helped organize and create this beautiful tea in coordination with The Fairmont Empress Hotel in Victoria, British Columbia in honor of breast cancer awareness in Pink Trees and Cherry Tea.   

I am really lucky to have all of your amazing posts because, it is you who make the Home Sweet Home party so special!  You are all so talented and share such wonderful posts!  It is really hard to feature a few and, remember to be featured you must have a link back to the Home Sweet Home party.   Thank you to everyone who joins me at Home Sweet Home!  It is wonderful to have you here!


Follow me on Twitter 

Follow me on Facebook

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow me where I really enjoy the visual aspect of blogging  Tumblr

Guidelines for Home Sweet Home Party: 
Attention: To link up you must have a permalink back to this party in your post or you won't be featured.
Link up anything in your home or garden.  I love seeing home tours and neat shops too!
My button is on my sidebar for the party, if you want to use it.   If you are new here I hope you will become a follower. Please don't link up more than two posts.  No Etsy link ups or direct advertising, please.  Please visit some of the other blogs and get some great inspiration.  Thanks.:)
Now let's see your beautiful homes, delicious recipes, crafts, or whatever makes your home special!

 *If you are pinning a post submitted here, please pin from the original source.


Kim M said...

Yummy....strawberries! Thanks for the party and have a great week, Sherry! :)

Fairhope Supply Co. said...

Your strawberry tart is gorgeous! Thanks for the fun party!

Stacey said...

Just linked up with you today..thanks for hosting the party. I'm going to try that strawberry tart. The strawberries have been phenomenal this year.

Nancy @ Nancy's Daily Dish said...

HI Sherry,

What lovely features…the strawberries look so delicious and I thought that Cherry Tree themed party for breast awareness was over the top gorgeous! Everything looks so pretty~


Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Absolutely gorgeous features, Sherry! And that strawberry tart is exactly what I'm in the mood for. Isn't May the craziest busy month with kids!? Thanks so much for hosting through it all!

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...

Oh wow, thanks so much for the feature and thanks for hosting.

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

Great features, Sherry! Thanks so much for hosting. Always glad to link up! Have a great week!

Poppy said...

Hi Sherry,

Today you've baked up one of my absolute favourites: strawberry tart! Love the way you decorated it, too! Thanks for hosting and have a lovely weekend!


Denise said...

Oh Sherry, your strawberry tart looks wonderful; I'll definitely be pinning this! :) The features from last week look great -- can't wait to read them.

Thank you so much for hosting today and have a great weekend!


Denise at Forest Manor

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for hosting!!


Diane | An Extraordinary Day said...

Sherry, you picked some amazing features. What delightful eye candy.

Hope your week comes to an extraordinary finish!


Burlap Luxe said...

I so enjoyed my visit, and what a host you are, as for your room of beauty in whites it's just so cozy inviting us in to enjoy.


the cape on the corner said...

thanks for hosting!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Sherry, your berries look sooo good and your features are fabulous! Thanks for hosting and enjoy your weekend.


Catherine said...

A very nice week of features. Blessings, Catherine

Natasha In Oz said...

Many thanks for the party, Sherry. Enjoy your Friday and happy weekend!

Best wishes,
Natasha in Oz

Simply Suzannes at Home said...

Suzanne of Simply Suzannes at Home

Dear Sherry, Thank you so much for the lovely feature of my diy moss wreath! You made my day :0)
And another big thanks for hosting another fun party.
Have a great weekend,

Linda said...

Hello Kind Heart! Thank you for sharing "Pink Trees and Cherry Tea" as a feature this week. I love you for it. It will help to get the word out. XO Thanks, too, Sherry, for you lovely comment! :-)
Linda at Beautiful Ideas

Olga said...

Oh, that strawberry tart looks so good...
Thank you for hosting the link party.

Nancy said...

I like any kind of fruit tart. Yours looks great, Sherry. Thanks for hosting. Have a wonderful weekend. ~ Nancy

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Beautiful features! I could reach right in to get the strawberries!
Thanks for hosting!

Crystelle Boutique said...

Thank you so much for hosting this fun party!! :)
hugs x, Crystelle
Crystelle Boutique

living from glory to glory said...

Hello, Thanks for a lovely party!
Now, I come back to comment and it was all up on your blog. It must be the operator...
I am going to go back to bed and climb over my Hubby and get up on the other side LOL
Love, Roxy

Kimberly Lewis said...

Love your party! Thanks for hosting. Happy Friday! Lou Lou Girls

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

I linked up this morning right before going to work and now that I'm back home, I suddenly realise that I probably forgot to thank you for hosting that great party for us! Enjoy your weekend! It's supposed to be a warm sunny one here in Brittany.

Patricia Krank said...

Beautiful features Wendy. Thank you for hosting.

Jeanette@Creating A Life said...

Lovely features, Sherry. Thanks so much for hosting!


Lady of the Woods said...

oh Sherry thank you so much for the feature and sorry to be later here, we are taking apart this middle computer/guest room due to termites and what a nightmare they are proving to be and such an expense...I haven't been online regularly and just stopped in there to say thank you so much, and your banner drives me crazy it is beyond pretty!! :-)


Related Posts with Thumbnails