Thursday, January 23, 2014

Home Sweet Home #154

Hello and welcome to Home Sweet Home!   This week I showed you how I created my DIY Fairy Tale Lace Crown.

I celebrated winter with my Winter White Tea.

I gave a complicated recipe a try to recreate a Flaky Biscuit?

There are so many great creative ideas and recipes at The Home Sweet Home party each week. Here are some of the great blogger's post that caught my eye from last week's Home Sweet Home. 
Laura at Decor to Adore showed off A Boy's Vintage Travel Themed Bedroom.

Amy at Ms. Toody Goo Shoes Shared Chocolate Cupcakes the Best Ever.


Cathy at Vintage Paint and More..shared her Drop Cloth Owl Pillow.

Betty at My Cozy Corner has a New Angel for the Garden that I loved!

Laurie of Heaven's Walk showed off her newly remodeled table in Story of a Prairie Table.

Thank you to all who join me at Home Sweet Home!  It is always wonderful to have you here.
  Sherry

Follow me on Twitter  

Follow me on Facebook 

Follow me on Pinterest





Guidelines for Home Sweet Home Party:




Attention: To link up you must have a permalink back to this party in your post or you won't be featured.


Link up anything in your home or garden.  I love seeing home tours and neat shops too!


My button for the party is at the "Buttons" link at the top of the blog under the header, if you want to use it.   If you are new here I hope you will become a follower. Please don't link up more than two posts.  No Etsy link ups or direct advertising, please.  Please visit some of the other blogs and get some great inspiration.  Thanks.:)
Now let's see your beautiful home, delicious recipes, crafts, or whatever makes your home special!

 *If you are pinning a post submitted here, please pin from the original site.

27 comments:

Suzan Sweatman said...

Thanks so much for hosting - great features!!!
XXX

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Thanks for hosting Sherry. Love your little lace crown! Have a wonderful rest of the week.

Blessings,
Sandi

xinex said...

What a pretty crown! I love your tea table too and I enjoyed your features. Thanks for hosting....Christine

Cathy @ My 1929 Charmer said...

Thanks for hosting, great to be able to party again!

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Thanks for your homey party Sherry! I'm feeling very home sweet home lately. Always yummy here!

Ivy and Elephants said...

Thanks for hosting this fab party! Love the features!

Paula

AshTreeCottage said...

Thank you!

Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Thanks for hosting! Happy Weekend! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for hosting each week!!

Hugs,
Deb

Fairhope Supply Co. said...

I've been thinking about that lace crown since I first saw it! So pretty.
Thanks for the party!

Sarah said...

Sherry, enjoyed your week of posts and also the features. Thanks for hosting.

Poppy said...

Such pretty styling you always treat us with, Sherry! I especially love those charming dishes in the flaky biscuit pic!

Thanks for hosting and have a lovely weekend!

Poppy

Donna Heber said...

Hi Sherry,

Wonderful features! Thank you for taking the time to host this lovely party. Have a fantastic weekend.

Jann Olson said...

Hi Sherry, the crown is so sweet. Pinned it. I love the dishes that your biscuits are on. I have the tiered stand and wish I had bought more. Thanks for hosting. Love Lauries table!
hugs,
Jann

Trisha said...

Thanks for hosting such a great party every week!

~Trisha

Donna Wilkes said...

The lace crown is so pretty. Thank you for hosting.

Julie Corbisiero said...

Thanks for hosting the party Sherry and have a wonderful weekend.
Julie at Julie's Lifestyle

Cathy said...

Sherry, thank you so much for including my owl pillow in your features this week. Thank you for hosting... Cathy

Amy at Ms. Toody Goo Shoes said...

Hi Sherry, thank you so much for featuring my chocolate cupcakes! I'm glad to be among the other great features! Have a great weekend!

Laurel Stephens said...

Thank you for hosting your great party!

Gina @ VictorianWannaBe said...

Hi Sherry,
What a cute crown and great features! Have a wonderful weekend and thanks for hosting.
Gina

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

Sherry you have made my day! Thank you so very much for the feature and for hosting.

Have a lovely weekend.

Elaine @ Sunny Simple Life said...

Hi Sherry. I am linking up my Cream of Potato Soup recipe this week. Seems perfect for this time of year. I hope you are doing okay is this rough winter for you all. We are bone dry here. Very worrisome drought conditions.

Crystelle Boutique said...

This party rocks!! Thanks so much for hosting.… :)
Have a happy weekend; hugs x, Crystelle
Crystelle Boutique

Michele @ The Nest at Finch Rest said...

Hi there! LOVE your beautiful calming winter tea. (I am a big tea time fan!)

This is my first time joining your linky party! Thank you for hosting!

Sorry I am late, but I just found you. I am your newest member. :-)

irisabbey said...

Sherry, Thanks for the jolt of pink peonies in your latest post. I so enjoyed your lace crown and tea pictures -- very soothing. I'm new to your party, but I want to thank you for being a gracious hostess. Ann Marie @ Iris Abbey

Abby said...

Thank you for hosting Home Sweet Home, and a huge thank you for putting me on your side bar!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails