Thursday, January 2, 2014

Home Sweet Home #151

Hello and welcome to Home Sweet Home!  Happy New Year to you!  I want to thank all of my readers who added in post through the holidays.  There were many wonderful posts and ideas at each party!   It was fantastic to go through them and see all of your ideas!  Now what have I have been up to this week?  First, I wished you Happy New Year!

I did my annual review with The Year in Tea 2013.

Then I styled my Christmas decor into a place of reflection with A Peaceful Spot.

I am not having any features for today's Home Sweet Home since it has been two weeks since the party, but I will feature at next week's Home Sweet Home party.  Thank you very much to all who have joined me!
  Sherry

Follow me on Twitter  
Follow me on Facebook 
Follow me on Pinterest





Guidelines for Home Sweet Home Party:

Attention: To link up you must have a permalink back to this party in your post or you won't be featured.

Link up anything in your home or garden.  I love seeing home tours and neat shops too!

My button for the party is at the "Buttons" link at the top of the blog under the header, if you want to use it.   If you are new here I hope you will become a follower. Please don't link up more than two posts.  No Etsy link ups or direct advertising, please.  Please visit some of the other blogs and get some great inspiration.  Thanks.:)
Now let's see your beautiful home, delicious recipes, crafts, or whatever makes your home special!

 *If you are pinning a post submitted here, please pin from the original site.

25 comments:

Kathy A Delightsome Life said...

Happy New Year Sherry, I appreciate you hosting,
Kathy

Poppy said...

Happy New Year, Sherry!

Thanks so much for hosting all through the year; it's been a lot of fun!

All the very best in health and happiness for 2014!

Poppy

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Sherry,
Thanks so much for hosting each and every week!! Happy New Year to you and yours!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Christine Vandormolen said...

Hi Sherry, have a happy new year and a special thanks for the great parties in 2013 and the times you featured me!!!! Christine from Little Brags

Anita said...

Thanks for hosting Sherry, and happy New Year!!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Thank you for hostessing all thru 2013 and for the support. Looking forward to the fun in 2014! Have a great, happy and blessed NYear.
FABBY

Madonna/aka/Ms Lemon of Make Mine Lemon said...

Thank you so much for hosting. I wish you health and happiness for the coming year.

btw, I have the same teacups (gifts) and I just love them.

Debra Oliver said...

thanks for hosting, Sherry, hope you're off to a great start in the New Year!!

Diane | An Extraordinary Day said...

Sherry...you peaceful spot is not only peaceful...but it's truly beautiful. Thanks for the inspiration.

Wishing you a blessed and joy filled New Year!

Diane said...

Thanks for hosting. Best wishes in the New Year!

Sarah said...

Sherry, each of your posts were lovely. I so enjoy reading The Charm of Home. Thanks for hosting each week and Happy New Year!

Julie Corbisiero said...

Hi Sherry, thanks so much for hosting the party and happy new year!
Julie at Julie's Lifestyle

Patti@OldThingsNew said...

Yay for another year of partying at The Charm of Home! Thanks for all you do to put this great party together each.
Blessings in 2014,
Patti

Liz Hockamier said...

Hi Sherry,
Happy New Year!
Thank you for all the great inspiration. :)

~Liz

The French Hutch said...

Lovely vignettes Sherry. Thanks for hosting.
Happy New Year!

~Emily
The French Hutch

Jacqueline said...

A very Happy New Year to you! Your candles all gathered together for your place of reflection are gorgeous!

Charm Bracelet Diva {at Home} said...

Thanks for hosting the party, Sherry, Happy New Year! I love the reflective Christmas vignette, I've always wanted a statue like that! xo Kathleen

Betsy@ coastal-colors said...

Happy New year! Your vignettes are lovely! Thank you for hosting!

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

Thanks for hosting again this year. Have a charming new year!

JP said...

Happy New Year, Sherry and thank you for continuing the parties for 2014!
JP

Kim M said...

Happy New Year Sherry! I hope 2014 is fantastic! :) Kim

Jann Olson said...

Hi Sherry, I so enjoyed your year in tea. Some gorgeous photos! Hope the New Year will be a fabulous one! I just sent your gift card yesterday. Sorry that I was so slow.
hugs,
Jann

The Old Parsonage said...

Happy New Year Sherry

Love the soft glow of lights and the tiny tree.

enjoy healthy and happiness this year!

Leann

Jamie @ Domestically Vintage said...

Thanks for hosting, Sherry! Have a wonderful weekend. ~ Jamie

Laura Turner said...

Happy new year, Sherry! Wishing you blessings and joy in this new year.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails