Wednesday, January 1, 2014

A Peaceful Spot

Home Alter, The Cham of Home
I just restyled my buffet for a quite spot of reflection for the new year.  My husband requested me not to take the dining room decorations down yet.  I thought that was nice.

Home Alter, The Cham of Home
Home Alter, The Cham of Home
Check out The Year in Tea!  That is my one recap of the year post that I do here at The Charm of Home.


I will link to:
Home at Rose Chintz Cottage 
Tweak it Tuesday at Cozy Little House
Everyday Vintage at Helen's Legacy
Be Inspired Friday at Common Ground  
Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage
Homemaking Linkup at Hope In Every Season 
Rooted in Thyme Simple and Sweet Fridays
Wow Us Wednesday at Savvy Southern Style 
Your Gonna Love It Tuesday at Kathe with an E 
Vintage Inspiration Party at Knick of Time Tuesday 
The Scoop at Confessions of a Plate Addict
Centerpiece Wednesdays at Style Sisters 
Fridays Unfolded at Nancherrow


Shelia said...

This is beautiful, Sherry, and Happy New Year!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Peaceful indeed...Gorgeous Sherry!! Happy New Year!

martinealison said...

Je voudrais que dans votre coeur règne le bonheur... Je vous envoie tous mes souhaits de joie, de rire et de désirs... Que cette année soit très belle.

Gros bisous à vous.

Diane Jordan said...

Happy New Year sweet lady and your family.

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

Sherry, This is a beautiful vignette! Wishing you and your family a blessed 2014.

Alison Agnew said...

so pretty!

i just re-started
Fridays Unfolded for 2014
and would love for you to
link up!


Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

Beautiful and indeed peaceful pictures. I love the light in them.


Related Posts with Thumbnails