Saturday, December 14, 2013

My Christmas Buffet Restyled

I restyled my buffet for Christmas this year.  Most of the dishes in it are a new set of "Winter's Eve" by Spode. 

The spice jars I have shown before here, they are Blue Italian by Spode too.

I love to pull out my vintage Christmas ornaments for photos they are always beautiful in photos.

And last but not least, a bell for Clarence.  This is a French ship's bell I got from my Grandfather.
Merry Christmas! 
Sherry

I will link to:
Cottage Christmas at Fishtail Cottage
Home at Rose Chintz Cottage 
Tweak it Tuesday at Cozy Little House
Everyday Vintage at Helen's Legacy
Vintage Christmas at Organized Clutter 
Sugar and Spice Christmas at Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olsen
Be Inspired Friday at Common Ground  
Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage
The Shady Porch 30 Day Holiday Linkup  
Strut Your Stuff Saturday at Six Sisters Stuff 
Homemaking Linkup at Hope In Every Season 
Rooted in Thyme Simple and Sweet Fridays
Wow Us Wednesday at Savvy Southern Style 
Your Gonna Love It Tuesday at Kathe with an E 
Vintage Inspiration Party at Knick of Time Tuesday 
The Scoop at Confessions of a Plate Addict
Centerpiece Wednesdays at Style Sisters  
Christmas Extravaganza at Debbiedooos
Seasonal Sunday at The Tablescaper 
Inspired Sunday at Sunday View  
Make It Pretty Monday at The Dedicated House
12 Days of Christmas Junk at Funky Junk Interiors 
Christmas Party at Thrifty Decor Chick

23 comments:

Burlap Luxe said...

Thank you for your beautiful visit to my place of all is calm post.
Love the feeling of your holiday decor. The step back open china hutch feel that houses your blue transfer ware is yummy!!
I will visit soon :)

Xx
Doré

Sarah said...

Sherry, your Spode blue is lovely. Hope you are enjoying the holidays.

Charm Bracelet Diva {at Home} said...

Beautiful. And thanks for the nod to my favorite movie, that bell is a treasure! xoxo Kathleen

Cranberry Morning said...

That is just lovely! And I hope you rang that bell a long time ago. Clarence waited a long time for those wings! :-)

Karen Marie Kedzuch said...

Sherry it is beautiful to see the Blue Spode displayed for the holidays. Thank you for sharing your home with me.

Karen Marie Kedzuch said...

Thank you for sharing your beautiful display of Spode Blue dinnerware. You have made a homey spot for the Holidays, and took the time to invite us in too. Happy Holiday!
Karen Marie Kedzuch
http//dragonflyandlilypads@bogspot.com

Jann Olson said...

Sherry, your collection is just gorgeous! The blue and white are perfect with your gorgeous vintage ornaments. Grandpas bell is a wonderful treasure! Thanks so much for sharing with 'Sugar and Spice' Christmas.
hugs,
Jann

Betty W said...

I love the blue dishes and the ornments look so pretty on the hutch.

Linda said...

Hi Sherry,
I always enjoy seeing your hutch and dish collections. Gorgeous Christmas-y photos. We are expecting a snowstorm this afternoon and I'll have lots more time to poke around. Lol
Wishing you a beautiful day,
Linda at Beautiful Ideas

ImSoVintage Laura Walker said...

What a gorgeous collection. xo Laura

The Tablescaper said...

Your new set of blue and white is gorgeous. Love all of the layers.

Wonderful to have you at Seasonal Sundays.

- The Tablescape

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...

Love your gorgeous Spode Blue, so pretty and such a lovely vignette. Hugs, marty

Pondside said...

What a pretty Christmas arrangement!

Ketty Valenti said...

Adoro queste ceramiche,la mia cucina è tutta arredata in blu e bianco vecchio stile con piastrelle tutte dipinte a mano bianche e blu,la Spoode è nel mio cuore.
Z&C

Patricia said...

What a beautiful collection of Spode - I love it ! Very classical....I must ask where you got the lovely cow picture - she's adorable !!

Marigene said...

Love all you blue transferware...just gorgeous!

The Quintessential Magpie said...

I just love it!

xo

Katie Mansfield said...

Oh my word-it's gorgeous. I love the little brass reindeer. So cute.

Hayley said...

Reminds me of growing up at home- my Mum had a lot of Spode and decorated our house in a similar way to yours.....it all looks so pretty.
I am your newest follower! xx

The Victorian Girl said...

I have "Winter's Eve" too! Love the look of blue and white transferware, so these were the perfect choice for Christmas dishes.

Laura Turner said...

I just love your Spode and how you've used blue and white with the traditional Christmas colors. The ornaments are a subtle, but beautiful touch. Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Oh, I do love your Winter's Eve pattern, Sherry. It is gorgeous! Your vintage ornaments look beautiful too. What a lovely collection. Thank you for sharing it at my HOME and have a joyous holiday.

Christmas blessings,
Sandi

Joy H said...

I love your Blue and White china, it's so beautiful and your hutch too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails