Thursday, December 19, 2013

Home Sweet Home #150

Hello and welcome to Home Sweet Home!   It has been an amazing week of blogging!  I have been so awed by all of the talented individuals on the blogs sharing their homes and the Christmas Home tours.  It has really been over the top.  My "pinning" finger has been given a workout.  If you have any doubt check out my Christmas (653+ Pins) and White Christmas (850+ pins) Pinterest boards.  Okay, now to what I have been up to this week.  I restyled my buffet and hutch for a traditional Christmas look in My Christmas Buffet Restyled.

I showed off my Christmas Tree which was a really neutral and simple affair this year.

And, I showed you how I did a DIY Flocked Christmas garland and wreath for a snowy cottage look.  You can do it yourself, it's easy!

 There are so many great creative ideas and recipes at The Home Sweet Home party each week. Here are some of the great blogger's post that caught my eye from last week's Home Sweet Home.

An Extraordinary Day had a wonderful post entitled Let Us Adore Him.  It really did explain well the balance that Christmas is all about.

Fair Hope Supply highlighted a friend's generous spirit in Ann's Awesome Parties.

Mary at Home is Where the Boat Is showed off many ideas for hot cocoa in Tis the Season for Hot Cocoa.

Vintage Paint and more....  showed off a gorgeous Christmas Mantel!

Robin at Happy at Home showed off her spectacular Christmas Decorating in her Christmas House Tour.

 There were so many wonderful posts.  It is really hard to feature a few and, remember to be featured you must have a link back to the Home Sweet Home party.   Thank you to everyone who joins me at Home Sweet Home!  It is wonderful to have you here!  

Follow me on Twitter  
Follow me on Facebook 
Follow me on Pinterest

*Next week I will take the week off of Home Sweet Home.  It will be back on Thursday January 3, 2014. 
 Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!*

Guidelines for Home Sweet Home Party:

Attention: To link up you must have a permalink back to this party in your post or you won't be featured.

Link up anything in your home or garden.  I love seeing home tours and neat shops too!

My button for the party is at the "Buttons" link at the top of the blog under the header, if you want to use it.   If you are new here I hope you will become a follower. Please don't link up more than two posts.  No Etsy link ups or direct advertising, please.  Please visit some of the other blogs and get some great inspiration.  Thanks.:)
Now let's see your beautiful home, delicious recipes, crafts, or whatever makes your home special!

 *If you are pinning a post submitted here, please pin from the original site.


Amanda said...

Thank you for hosting, Sherry! A very Merry Christmas to you!

Fairhope Supply Co. said...

Thank you for featuring my post on Ann's House. She's such a dear friend to so many and we all adore her!
Merry Christmas to you!

Poppy said...

Beautiful tree, Sherry and lovely features! Thanks so much for hosting and have a very Merry Christmas!


Debbie@Debbie-Dabble and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for hosting!!

Wishing you and yours a Merry Christmas!!


SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Merry Christmas, Sherry! Thanks for hosting :) Your hutch looks beautiful! Happy Holidays from Australia♥ ~Pernilla

JP said...

Enjoy your holiday vacation and thank you for hosting your parties for us all year long and sharing the beauty of your creations and home!

Diane | An Extraordinary Day said...

Sherry, I am humbled that you featured my Christmas post: Adore My Decor or Him. And thank you so much for your kind words regarding it also.

May your and yours have the most blessed and joyous Christmas.

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Sherry, I decided to join you with my Frosty tablescape. Hope that's okay! People have seemed to get a kick out of it, and I thought it might be a good and easy one for folks to do if they hadn't decided yet and if they want a winter table for their kids/grands/friends.

I always love what you do in your home, and your pictures are wonderful. I am limited to the IPAD right now, it hopefully folks won't mind.

Merry Christmas!



Kathy A Delightsome Life said...

Hello Sherry - wonderful features - I hope you have a blessed Christmas!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

It's a fun time to be a blogger! So many beautiful homes to visit! Happy holidays my friend!

Cindy @ Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home said...

Thanks for hosting!!!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

What a wonderful features and I like your idea for making snow for the evergreens. Thanks for sharing and hosting. Have a lovely holiday celebration, Sherry. Lots of love to you for your friendship over the past year.

Christmas blessings,

Kim M said...

I agree with you Sherry, you always have the prettiest parties! Merry Christmas and enjoy your week off! :)Kim @ Exquisitely Unremarkable

Shelia said...

Hi Sherry! I love your beautiful hutch with the blue and white china! Thank you so much for hosting your party.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia :)

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

Sherry I saw your flocking post earlier or the other day and it reminded my of my MIL, who always had her sons flock her tree for her.

I don't remember what they did exactly, but it took me down Memory Lane :)

Have a wonderful Christmas! :)

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Wonderful features. Beautiful Tree. Thank you for hosting Home Sweet Home this year. Appreciated. Have a wonderful Christmas.


Pretty C'mas features to visit. Thank you so much for the great party.
Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Robin Johnson said...

Sherry thank you so much for featuring my Holiday home tour in your roundup. That was so very sweet of you! I appreciate it so very much. thank you.

Amy at Ms. Toody Goo Shoes said...

Thanks for hosting, Sherry, and have a wonderful holiday!

Eileen said...

I love your tree ~ it's just beautiful.

Algodão Tão Doce said...

Feliz Natal!!! Que a manjedoura do seu coração esteja pronta para receber o Menino Jesus que irá nascer!!!
Um ano novo repleto das bençãos de Deus!!!
Doce abraço, Marie!

Jody and Stan said...

Sherry, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!
Thank you for hosting a wonderful party all year. Can't wait to come in 2014!!

Patti@OldThingsNew said...

Thank you so much Sherry for another lovely and inspiring party. Happy Christmas week to you!

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

Such festive inspiration! Thank you for hosting my friend. Merry Christmas!

Cathy said...

Sherry, I want to thank you so much for featuring my mantel this week... and for hosting such a great party. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a most Joyous New Year.... Cathy

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Have a wonderful time with your family, Sherry! Merry Christmas!

Jeannie and Linda said...

Hi Sherry, thank you so much for hosting, hope that you have a very Merry Christmas.

Gina @ VictorianWannaBe said...

Great features Sherry and thanks so much for hosting. Have a wonderful Christmas!

Dawna Motz said...

New to your party! Thanks for hosting.... Going to pour a cuppa hot chocolate and have a look around! Merry Christmas!


Related Posts with Thumbnails