Thursday, December 12, 2013

Home Sweet Home #149

Hello and welcome to Home Sweet Home!  This week I showed off how I created my Dollar Store Centerpiece for the Christmas Table.

I shared how easy my Mantel and Table decorating was with the help of Solutions!

I also showed off my Snowy Christmas Cottage Dining Room.

There are so many great creative ideas and recipes at The Home Sweet Home party each week. Here are some of the great blogger's post that caught my eye from last week's Home Sweet Home.

Must Love Junk showed off her Merry Christmas Kitchen.

The Refeathered Roost showed off her beautiful Christmas in the Dining Room.

Sylvia showed us her greeting cards made from her gorgeous photography and told us what she will do with them in Things That Still Matter.

Linda of Beautiful Ideas shared a very Festive Table.

And Bella of Bella's Rose Cottage showed off her lovely Christmas mantel in A Work in Progress.

 There were so many wonderful posts.  It is really hard to feature a few and, remember to be featured you must have a link back to the Home Sweet Home party.   Thank you to everyone who joins me at Home Sweet Home!  It is wonderful to have you here!

Follow me on Twitter  
Follow me on Facebook 
Follow me on Pinterest

Please join me with any related post for the holidays at Home Sweet Home! 

Guidelines for Home Sweet Home Party:
Attention: To link up you must have a permalink back to this party in your post or you won't be featured.

Link up anything in your home or garden.  I love seeing home tours and neat shops too!

My button for the party is at the "Buttons" link at the top of the blog under the header, if you want to use it.   If you are new here I hope you will become a follower. Please don't link up more than two posts.  No Etsy link ups or direct advertising, please.  Please visit some of the other blogs and get some great inspiration.  Thanks.:)
Now let's see your beautiful home, delicious recipes, crafts, or whatever makes your home special!

 *If you are pinning a post submitted here, please pin from the original site.


~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

There are so much beautiful Christmas decorating this season! Thanks for the fun party!

Diane | An Extraordinary Day said...

Sherry...your mantle with the lantern and the antique sled is absolutely stunning!! Everything you do is delightful, but this I am totally smitten with.

May your weekend be Extraordinary!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Sherry,
Your mantel with the hurricane lamp and antique sled is just lovely. You have shared so many wonderful ideas and thank you for hosting.

Christmas blessings,

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for hosting!!

Great inspiration here...


Debra at HOMESPUN: said...

Thank you for hosting ! :)

Poppy said...

Hi Sherry,

So many inspirational and festive features, thank you for hosting and have a lovely week!


Luisa Chandler said...

Can't take all of this prettiness! Thank you for another great party!

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

So much Christmas inspiration! Everything is festive this time of the year! Thanks for the party, Sherry :) Summer greetings and Holiday hugs from Australia♥ ~Pernilla

Laurel Stephens said...

Well, I went and joined your party before realizing it's a holiday party. Boy, do I feel dumb! I don't see an x to delete my entry, so the best I can do is apologize for crashing the party! Sorry, Sherry!

Kathy A Delightsome Life said...

Love your Snowy Christmas Cottage dining room decor - looks gorgeous. Beautiful posts, wonderful features - I am delighted to join your party - I do appreciate you hosting,

Kim M said...

Sherry as usual your posts are simply stunning...and I love all the red in the links! Just another reason to love Christmas! :) Have a merry week! Kim @ Exquisitely Unremarkable

Eileen said...

Sherry, your Christmas decorations are just gorgeous. Everything looks so pretty and glowing ~ it's all just lovely.

Sylvia said...

Oh, Sherry, you have been too kind to me! Thank you for featuring my Christmas cards post! I hope more people will go back to the tradition of handwritten cards instead of electronic greetings that can be easily deleted with a click of a button. Sending warm wishes for a simple and peaceful Holiday season!

Sarah said...

Happy Holidays, Sherry. Thanks for hosting each week.

Patti@OldThingsNew said...

Your home is looking so beautiful with all your Christmas decor. Thanks for sharing it with us Sherry and for hosting this great party.

Jacqueline said...

Everything in your home is gorgeous and I love Bella's mantel. Isn't this such a fun time of year to decorate!

Cathy said...

Oh my, so many beautiful Christmas pretties to see... thank you for hosting.. Cathy

Ivy and Elephants said...

Love all the gorgeous Christmas decor! Thanks so much for hosting.

must love junk said...

Thanks so much for featuring my kitchen and for hosting! :)

Babs Richman said...

So many great features and so much inspiration! Thanks so much for hosting.
xo Babs


Very pretty features. Thank you so much for hosting this wonderful party for us.
Merry C'mas!

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Thanks so much for hosting, have a Merry Christmas too!

Bella said...

Hi Sherry,
Thanks so much for featuring me among all the lovely inspiration! I have joined tonight with the tutorial for the ornament wreath.
Thanks again for being our hostess!

Diane said...

Lovely features and thanks for hosting!

Jeanette@Creating A Life said...

Beautiful features, Sherry! Thanks so much for the wonderful party!

Constance Gammeter said...

Hi Sherry: I'm new to your parties so I added you as a GFC friend and g+. Thank you for hosting.

The Old Parsonage said...

All of this merriment is fantastic - I need days to catch up with everyone and keep going myself!

Merry Merry my sweet friend!


Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Your features are over the top this week, Sherry! There are so many beautiful posts I can't keep up with them! Your dining room is so beautifully dressed for the season! Thanks for hosting once again!

Ellya Brill said...

Thank you so much for the party Shery! Happy Holiday to you and your Family!


Julie Corbisiero said...

Hi Sherry, I just found that you had a holiday link party! Thanks so much for hoisting and have a great weekend. Julie at Julie's Lifestyle

Joyce Olson said...

Beautiful, beautiful and I am just now finding you-how could that be! I am so glad that I did- while visiting dear Melinda!
Thank you for the pretty party-

Zuni, Chickadee Home Nest said...

Thanks so much for hosting! ~Zuni

Parlor Room Ponderings said...

I wanted to say Thank you for hosting this party. I am new here and enjoy seeing the creativity of so many wonderful fellow bloggers!
Blessings, Diane

JP said...

Sherry....your home, those features, those links, oh my! So many fantastic inspirations!
Thank you for hosting, my dear!


Related Posts with Thumbnails