Thursday, December 5, 2013

Home Sweet Home #148

Hello and welcome to Home Sweet Home.  This week I reviewed Christmas Past at TCOH.

I showed off a great gift idea in Stocking Stuffers: Flower Embellished Hair Pins.

I had a festive table set in Christmas Tea 2013.

I also started showing off this year's Christmas decorations in Sugar & Spice: My Christmas Buffet.

There are so many great creative ideas and recipes at The Home Sweet Home party each week. Here are some of the great blogger's post that caught my eye from last week's Home Sweet Home.
Gocce Argentate showed how to turn a Wine Glass into a Candle Holder.

Poppy View showed off some gorgeous styling in the bathroom.

Living and Learning with Luisa showed off her Christmas Bedroom.

Blue Willow House showed off Christmas Past and her mini-bar styling.

Bitz of Me showed off a Rustic Holiday Banner and Mantel.

 There were so many wonderful posts.  It is really hard to feature a few and, remember to be featured you must have a link back to the Home Sweet Home party.   Thank you to everyone who joins me at Home Sweet Home!  It is wonderful to have you here!

Follow me on Twitter  
Follow me on Facebook 
Follow me on Pinterest
Please join me with any related post for the holidays at Home Sweet Home! 

Attention: To link up you must have a permalink back to this party in your post or you won't be featured.

Link up anything in your home or garden.  I love seeing home tours and neat shops too!

My button for the party is at the "Buttons" link at the top of the blog under the header, if you want to use it.   If you are new here I hope you will become a follower. Please don't link up more than two posts.  No Etsy link ups or direct advertising, please.  Please visit some of the other blogs and get some great inspiration.  Thanks.:)
Now let's see your beautiful home, delicious recipes, crafts, or whatever makes your home special!

 *If you are pinning a post submitted here, please pin from the original site.


Jody and Stan said...

Sherry, Thanks for hosting another fun party!
Have a wonderful weekend!

Ellya Brill said...

Thannk you so much Sherry!

Have a nice day!


Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

Thank you for hosting...great features..I am going to check out that candle holder..lovely!

AshTreeCottage said...

Love your Christmas buffet and all of your lovely vignettes! Thanks for hosting Sherry.

Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Such a festive post and party, Sherry. Thank you for sharing and hosting. Enjoy the weekend.


Diane | An Extraordinary Day said...

Sherry, your Christmas Tea is amazing!! Beautiful!!
It's good to be back after being away for Thanksgiving...and an internet break too. ;)

Wishing you an extraordinary weekend!!

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

So much wonderful Christmas inspiration this time of the year! Thanks so much for the party, Sherry :) Summer greetings from Australia♥ ~Pernilla

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for hosting!!


Debbiedoos said...

So beautiful Sherry! Everything is looking so festive and warm.


Very festive features, I love the C'mas Season! Thank you for the fun party.

Poppy said...

Hi Sherry,

I've been enjoying your creative Christmas touches all this week, so very elegant and cozy!

Thanks for featuring my perfume and petals styling 'spell'!

Looking forward to all the wonderful inspiration here at your lovely party in the coming weeks, as always!

Thanks for hosting and have a cozy weekend!


Eileen said...

I just love your holiday tea setting. Thanks for hosting.

Diane | An Extraordinary Day said...

Sherry, your Christmas Tea is simply gorgeous. How I'd love to sit down and enjoy a relaxing chat over tea, today.

Hope your weekend is Extraordinary!!

Betsy@ coastal-colors said...

Wonderful features! Thank you for hosting a great party!

gocce argentate said...

Thank you so much for hosting this beautiful party. And thank you also a lot for featuring my creation :-). Have a lovely day!

must love junk said...

Thanks so much for stopping by! I just linked up :)

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Thanks for hosting every week!

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Thanks for hosting Sherry! It's such a busy time for you! I'm enjoying seeing everyone's projects. Thanks for the party!

The Refeathered Roost said...

Love your pretty and festive! Thanks so much for hosting and the visit!

Jann Olson said...

Hi Sherry,
love your sugar & spice! That bedroom is dreamy. Glad to be joining today!

Sylvia said...

Sherry, thank you so much for hosting this great link party! Wonderful features as always. I am sharing a few thoughts on handwritten holiday cards. Enjoy the Holiday Season!

Luisa Chandler said...

Hi Sherry! Thank you for another fun party and thank soooooo much for featuring my bedroom! I am so glad that you liked it!

Cathy said...

Sherry, I am loving all the Christmas projects of yours and others - thank you for hosting... Cathy

Liz Hockamier said...

Hi Sherry!
Thank you so much for hosting another great party!


Kim M said...

Sherry~ Happy December! Thanks so much for the party! Wow...I am lost in all the links! :) Kim

Kathy A Delightsome Life said...

Wonderful party Sherry, I appreciate you hosting,

Sarah said...

Sherry, you are way ahead of me. I got all the autumn things packed away today and hope to start on the tree this evening. Your home looks lovely!

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Thanks for hosting! Have a great weekend. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Jeanette@Creating A Life said...

Thanks so much for hosting, Sherry. Wonderful features and your Christmas buffet is so pretty!

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Love the features, Sherry! Thanks for hosting!...hugs...Debbie

Patti@OldThingsNew said...

Beautiful features Sherry. Thank you so very much for hosting and blessings to you, Patti

JP said...

Love the features, Sherry...thank you for hosting!

Liz@ Infuse With Liz said...

Love your buffet- so soft and pretty!
Thanks for hosting!


Related Posts with Thumbnails