Saturday, December 7, 2013

Christmas Table: Dollar Store Centerpiece

I am super excited tonight to be joining Debbie at Debbiedoos and Shannon at Fox Hollow Cottage for the 2nd Annual All Things Dollar Tree Christmas Link Party.   So for my Christmas Dollar Store creation I came up with a centerpiece for my Christmas dining table.

It was really a simple arrangement which is always a plus. I used a pack of four ornaments from the Dollar Store.  They were $3.  I just placed the ornaments in this glass bowl.

There are a few vintage ornaments in this bowl also but, the main ornaments with the design on them are the pack of four I used.

To finish the look I used these champagne colored floral picks I found at the Dollar Store also.  They were $1 a piece. 

The color makes them look really expensive.  They are not silver and not gold they have a glittery color I call champagne.  It is gorgeous!  It looks really nice with the mercury glass votive.  I found the votives several years ago at Pier 1.

I found two birds ornaments that went with these picks, also $1.  This is just my centerpiece more on the whole table next week!

Sherry
I will link to: 
Inspired Sunday at Sunday View  
Make It Pretty Monday at The Dedicated House
Seasonal Sundays at The Tablescaper

17 comments:

Kathy Moreland said...

Love the look of those picks! Pretty decor!

Amy at Ms. Toody Goo Shoes said...

Looks like a million bucks, not a dollar! So pretty - would never have guessed it was from the Dollar Store.

Katherines Corner said...

It is lovely!! Hopping over from the dollar store Christmas party. Hugs

The Quintessential Magpie said...

I a going to do something similar for a centerpiece on Tuesday night. Looks pretty! I love Dollar Tree!

xo
Sheila

Betty W said...

It looks lovely. Funny how something so simple to put together can look so much more.

Poppy said...

Sherry,

Who doesn't love champagne? Your glittery and glowing centerpiece is lovely and elegant!

Poppy

Sylvia said...


Beautiful centerpiece, I love the dollar tree! Why pay more when you don't have to.

Karen said...

Christmas balls look so pretty in glass Using them for a centerpiece is a great idea.All of it together is so pretty.

Debbiedoos said...

So pretty Sherry and oh so elegant, who would think the dollar tree! Thanks for sharing with the party.

Candy S said...

Your Dollar Store centerpiece is worthy of the Grand Banquet Hall! Simply elegant. I love it.
Candy

Heaven's Walk said...

What a beautiful centerpiece, Sherry! That champagne color truly makes it look so rich and expensive! Great job! :)

xoxo laurie

Lady of the Manor said...

Your centerpiece is so elegant! I can't wait to see the rest of the table!

Carol said...

Just beautiful! Dollar Stores have certainly provided for some "expensive-looking" Christmas decor!

Creations by Marie Antoinette and Edie Marie said...

Love this! Gorgeous centerpiece Sherry!! I love to find those things at the dollar store that look like they came from a designer shop. It's all in how you put it together. Fabulous!

Blessings, Edie Marie

marilyn scott said...

So pretty and elegant! The sparkling christmas balls inside the jar, the sight is simply heavenly. So beautiful. That makes great and elegant Christmas table decorations in every holiday table. Great one :)

Pamela Gordon said...

Your decor is beautiful and you have some sweet decorating ideas. Blessings, Pamela

Prasad Kumar said...

Oh lovely! You did a wonderful job in making this glorious centerpiece. Now I know what to do with our left over baubles. Allow me to share this to my Christmas table decorations Pinterest board. Cheers!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails