Sunday, December 8, 2013

Christmas Mantel and Table Made Easy with Solutions!

I was really excited this Christmas season because I was contacted by Solutions to review a few of their products for Christmas.  I got to pick the products so my first choice was this Battery Powered Decorated Garland.  I love products like this that come out of the box ready to hang!  The garland I received was in traditional colors, red and green.  There are three more color choices with this product, elegant (gold), frost (pink and aqua), and peacock (blue and green). 

Here is the garland just laid out on my mantel.  I haven't shaped it or styled it at all.  So it looks pretty good as is, but there is a lot you could do with this garland beside just hang it up.  Even Solutions has a video describing how you could add real greenery to get a Christmas smell.   But, if all you want to do is hang up the garland it is beautiful all on it's own.

The garland gets jostled in shipping and this ornament had fallen off.  It was hot glued with a chenille stem on the garland so, I just took the chenille stem and wrapped it back into the garland.

Here the garland is shaped and hanging over the mantel.  I added a lantern and a sled with a wreath to complete the look.  It took very little time to set this up and it was very easy, but, I haven't even lit it yet.

Going with the traditional winter theme, I added some simple snowflakes I purchased to embellish the garland and tie it in with the wreath.

I have now lit the garland.  The LED lights are battery powered which is a great feature for placing the garland on mantels or over doorways.  The battery pack also has a timer feature in which you can set the lights to be on for 6 hours and then they will turn off for 18 hours. That makes one less thing you have to worry about during the holidays! 

Here is the garland over my whole mantel.  It is generous in size six foot long and fills the mantel up making it look beautiful! 

The LED lights are bright enough to put a nice glow over the whole mantel.  The battery pack powers them with three C batteries so they have a really nice light output for a battery operated garland. 

From my photographers eye I noticed I was able to get boekh in my photos from the LED lights, that is also a really nice plus for your Christmas pictures.

The greenery in the garland was of a nice quality also.  I felt it looked real and blended in nicely with my other decorations I own.

So, overall I really enjoyed decorating with the Solutions Battery Powered Garland.  It is a great product and it looks very nice on my mantel.

 I also received two other products from Solutions that I really loved that was this 9 foot Pre-Lit Beaded Garland.  When I received two of these garlands and I knew just how I wanted to use them!   This is the way they came in the box.  They were wrapped around a piece of cardboard to keep them from being tangled up.  

I have a snowy icy theme for my Christmas dining room this year and the beaded garland was the perfect garland to add to the spaces in this room to create the illusion of ice.  Here is a close up of the beads on the white wired garland.  The beads very much resemble ice and create a spectacular effect here on top of my pie safe.

I draped the beaded garland right on top of my flocked garland I had in the dining room and then added icicles hanging down to get the snowy look I wanted.

In this picture you can see how the beaded garland really enhances the green garland.  It is really stunning!

Here is a better close up of the garland by itself so you can see how the beads are applied.  They are wrapped around a regular white wired light bulb strand and they are beaded with separate wire for the whole 9 foot length of the garland.

The second beaded garland I simply laid out down the center of my Christmas table enhancing my simple centerpiece.

This garland is not battery powdered so the wire needs to drape off of the table near an outlet or with an extension cord to reach an outlet.  I will tape the extension cord down during Christmas so no one trips.  

The effect on the table with this beaded garland was stunning!  I was so happy with how pretty the dining room looked!  I will leave this up through New Years and change it up a little for a sparkling New Year's look!
Thank you to Solutions for sponsoring this post!
Solutions sponsored this post by supplying the Battery-Powered LED Garland and the two 9 Foot Pre-Lit Beaded Garland, the opinions however were my own.    
Sherry
I will link to:
Inspired Sunday at Sunday View  
Make It Pretty Monday at The Dedicated House
Seasonal Sundays at The Tablescaper 
A Return to Loveliness  at A Delightsome Life 
The Scoop at Confessions of a Plate Addict
Be Inspired Friday at Common Ground  
Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage 
Metamorphosis Monday at Between Naps on the Porch
Wow Us Wednesdays at Savvy Southern Style 
Strut Your Stuff Saturday at Six Sisters Stuff 
Make the Scene Monday at Alderberry Hill 
Amaze Me Monday at Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home
Centerpiece Wednesdays at Style Sisters 
Christmas Extravaganza at Debbiedoos 
Christmas Party at Thrifty Decor Chick

9 comments:

Cozy Little House said...

It's all so shiny and pretty!
Brenda

Katie Mansfield said...

I just love that garland. It's adorable.

The Quintessential Magpie said...

I really think this looks great, Sherry. Thanks for the heads up about this product!

xo,

Sheila

Sylvia said...

Very pretty. The battery ones are great, it does it tiring going around unpluging lights every night.

Betty W said...

Your decor looks so pretty and I love those lights.

Liz@ Infuse With Liz said...

Wow you did a great job with the garland and I really like that lighted beaded garland. I'm going to go look that up!!

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Sherry, Love the garlands and your displays are beautiful. I too use a few similar with lights and timers. The beaded garland is gorgeous. Thank you for sharing. I am visiting from Inspired Sunday.
Celestina Marie Design

Katherines Corner said...

Beautiful, just beautiful! Hugs

Eileen said...

Just beautiful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails