Thursday, October 10, 2013

Home Sweet Home #140

Hello and welcome to Home Sweet Home!  I have been really enjoying all of the autumn themed post linked to this party!  Thank you so much for joining me.  This week I shared a Pumpkin Whoopie Pie recipe in Mystery Ingredient.

 I set a place setting for fall with Blue & White Harvest.

I showed off this gorgeous Royal Albert teacup in Highland Thistle.

I improvised this recipe for Chocolate Banana Bread with Marshmallow Bits.  It was a hit with the boys.

Now, I would like to feature some of the great blogger's post that caught my eye from last week's Home Sweet Home.  

Katie at Let's Add Sprinkles showed off these lovely burlap sunflowers for fall.

Sarah at Hyacinths for the Soul created these Halloween decorated moon pies that were so cute!

Debbie at Painted Therapy repurposed a crib in New Life for an Old Crib.

Debra at Homespun wrote a great post titled Days Gone By: "Put Up Food".

Maria at Shopgirl Showed us how to make Slow Cooker Apple Butter.

There were so many beautiful fall posts and wonderful food!   It is really hard to feature a few and, remember to be featured you must have a link back to the Home Sweet Home party.   Thank you to everyone who joins me at Home Sweet Home!  It is wonderful to have you here!

Follow me on Twitter  
Follow me on Facebook 
Follow me on Pinterest
Guidelines for Home Sweet Home Party: 

Attention: To link up you must have a permalink back to this party in your post or you won't be featured.
Link up anything in your home or garden.  I love seeing home tours and neat shops too!
My button is on my sidebar for the party, if you want to use it.   If you are new here I hope you will become a follower. Please don't link up more than two posts.  No Etsy link ups or direct advertising, please.  Please visit some of the other blogs and get some great inspiration.  Thanks.:)
Now let's see your beautiful homes, delicious recipes, crafts, or whatever makes your home special!

 *If you are pinning a post submitted here, please pin from the original site.


Julia Klimek said...

Thank you for your party! That bread looks super good! Will try it this week! Julia

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Sherry,
What fabulous features! Who wouldn't love that re-purposed crib? Gorgeous! And those burlap sunflowers are so cute. Love your Harvest blue and white place setting and that chocoate bread sure looks good. Thanks for hosting and have a wonderful weekend.


Joy@aVintageGreen said...

The features are very charming indeed. I love the photo of home canning, so reminds me of my Grandma. Thanks for hosting, love joining in. Have a great week.

Denise @ secondtimearoundfinds said...

Thanks for hosting Sherry. I love old family photos and add an occasional one to a post. Have a great week.

Diane | An Extraordinary Day said...

The thistle tea cup is stunningly gorgeous!!! And I absolutely must make your chocolate banana bread. Off to pin it now!!

Jody and Stan said...

Sherry, Love all the Fall ideas!! Thanks for hosting a great party!


Suzan Sweatman said...

LOVE this week's features!!!
Thanks so much for hosting - hugs

Nici @ Posed Perfection said...

Thanks so much for hosting! I love your pumpkin whoopie pies! Have a wonderful rest of the week!

Christine Vandormolen said...

Sherry thanks for another great Party

Larissa Haynes said...

Wow, that banana bread looks so yummy! Thanks for hosting, Sherry!

AshTreeCottage said...

Wonderful cozy and comfy feeling fall features! Thank you Sherry.

Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

Maria said...

Thanks so much for featuring my apple butter! :) Have a great day!

Cindy @ Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home said...

Thanks for hosting!

holly ; the hobbit kitchen said...

what an inspiring post. i love the repurposed crib - so clever!

the hobbit kitchen x

Poppy said...

Hi Sherry,

Your cake looks absolutely scrumptious! Thanks for hosting and have a happy weekend!



Very nice features and some yummy too, Cherry! I love the images too and the bread. I love everything Fall, it's so warm and inviting.
Thank you for this wonderful party.

Debra at HOMESPUN: said...

Thank you so much for featuring my Days Gone By post! :)

Tuula McPhee said...

Thanks so much for hosting!

Gina @ VictorianWannaBe said...

Hi Sherry,
Love those Harvest plates! I like the whoopie pie photo with those black candles too.
Great features, I am definitely trying that apple butter recipe!
Thanks for hosting,

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Love the features, Sherry! Thanks for hosting!...hugs...Debbie

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I am so happy to be linking up this week! I see so many fun blogs to visit! Thanks!

Moni - Zuhaus at Home said...

Thanks for the party!

Mary said...

Wonderful features Sherry! I'm crazy about that repurposed crib! Thanks for hosting :)

Kim M said...

What beautiful dishes you have, Sherry, they are all so lovely! Thanks for hosting and have a wonderful weekend! :) Kim @ Exquisitely Unremarkable

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

It's been a delicious week at your place! Looks like more goodies here too. I'm definitely in a mood for baking. Thanks again for hosting, Sherry!

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for the party!!


SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Thanks for the party, Sherry! The bread looks amazing - yum :) Spring greetings from Australia♥ ~Pernilla

Nancy said...

Thanks for hosting, Sherry. I love the Highland Thistle teacup, and the chocolate banana bread looks very yummy. I'm so ready to begin baking again. Have a great weekend. -- Nancy

Eileen said...

Oh, I do love the apple butter! Perfect for fall. Your blue dishes are lovely for fall, too. Thanks so much for hosting.

Donna Wilkes said...

Fab features and great links. Thank you for hosting.

Patti@OldThingsNew said...

I love Rocky Road ice cream. Wouldn't it be good on top of a little Rocky Road banana bread? Too much? Thanks for sharing and for hosting each week.

Debra Oliver said...

love that great repurposed bench! thanks for hosting, Sherry!

Karen said...

Hi Sherry,
Your features are lovely this week. Thank you for hosting Home Sweet Home. I hope that you have a wonderful weekend. Take care,

Crystelle Boutique said...

Thanks you for your hard work hosting this fab party. I am lovin' the features..... they are truly inspiring....
Have a very terrific weekend….!!!
hugs x, Crystelle
Crystelle Boutique

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Sherry, I adore your blue and white Harvest dishes! Just divine! Thanks for hosting and have a happy weekend. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Pura Vida said...

what an enjoyment

JP said...

Happy Friday, Sherry! Thank you for hosting and sharing all of the inspirations!

Jeannie and Linda said...

Hi Sherry, Thank you so much for hosting. Love the features.


Related Posts with Thumbnails