Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Fall Front Porch '13

The front porch this year is a little understated.  Simple is good right!  If I get more time I will add more. 

For now, I am really enjoying this mum.  It is just beautiful!  Add some crisp days and leaves blowing around it and I will be in heaven!

And, in case you missed it here was my Halloween Picture Frame Wreath.

I will link this to:
Strut Your Stuff Saturday at Six Sisters Stuff 
Homemaking Linkup at Hope In Every Season 
Rooted in Thyme Simple and Sweet Fridays
It's Fall Y'all Outdoor Decor at Southern Hospitality


Jody and Stan said...

Sherry, Your front porch looks so festive! The Mum is beautiful and the little chair with the pumpkins is perfect! Love it!


Melinda Hartzog said...

I love your Halloween frame wreath. It looks so pretty against your door, which I like the color of by the way. You're right, you can never go wrong with understated, simple decor.

Robin Johnson said...

It's perfect! I like the tiny chair too. I'm really into mums this year too, which is a new thing for me. Sadly I bought most of them too soon in my excitement and they are almost done blooming already. I did purchase a new on to keep on my dinning room table though. I'm loving it.

Christine Vandormolen said...

Simple and gorgeous!!!! Love it. Christine from Little Brags

Denise said...

Sometimes understated is just right, Sherry! This is perfect. The color of your mums matches your pumpkins EXACTLY. I love seeing everyone's fall vignettes; it's such a wonderful time of year.

Have a great day!

Denise at Forest Manor

Sue (Someones Mom) said...

I love the wreath...very clever and yes, sometimes less is more! The mums are gorgeous this year, aren't they?

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Those mums are the perfect Autumn color! I love your decorations...just right!

Babs Richman said...

Love it, love it! The "wreath" is so the simplicity of it, and the vintage chair and pail with the mums and pumpkins give a great pop of color.

Wanda @ Just Vintage said...

Oh, I think it looks great! The pumpkin in the chair gave me an idea. I have a similar chair in one of my booths that won't sell. Bet'cha it would with a pumpkin in it! And you're way ahead of me. I hung a crummy basket with dollar store fall leaves and stuff stuck in it on the door. Haven't had a chance to do anything else.

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

I love your fall porch and the frame/wreath.

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Pretty vignette, Sherry. I have a pumpkin on a chair too only indoors. Thanks for sharing at my HOME.


Clorissa said...

Sooo charming. I like simple and understated.

Happy Fall! :)


Related Posts with Thumbnails