Thursday, September 12, 2013

Home Sweet Home #136

Hello and welcome to Home Sweet Home!  This week I showed you how to create the easiest Halloween Costumes ever in Play Silks.

I shared different ways I have saved my herbs from the garden for fall and winter cooking in Herb Jars.


And, I made some delicious Roasted Asparagus.  Try it, my whole family really loved asparagus cooked this way!

 Now, I would like to feature some of the great blogger's post that caught my eye from last week's Home Sweet Home.  


Ms. Toody Goo Shoes made some Nutella Swirl Banana Bread that looked delicious! 

Denise at House at Forest Manor showed off her beautiful kitchen remodel.

Liz at Rose Vignettes showed off a lovely tribute to Jane Austen.

Michele at Shelstring showed off a great recipe in the  Best Ever Blueberry Cream Pie.

Suzan at Simply Vintageous showed off a charming and quaint home in her I Wanna Live There Series.

There are so many great posts  every week.   It is really hard to feature a few and, remember to be featured you must have a link back to the Home Sweet Home party.   Thank you to everyone who joins me at Home Sweet Home!  It is wonderful to have you here!
  Sherry

Follow me on Twitter  
Follow me on Facebook 
Follow me on Pinterest 


I will join these ladies today:
Be Inspired Friday at Common Ground 
Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage
Home and Garden Thursday  at A Delightsome Life
Guidelines for Home Sweet Home Party:
Attention: To link up you must have a permalink back to this party in your post or you won't be featured.
Link up anything in your home or garden.  I love seeing home tours and neat shops too!
My button is on my sidebar for the party, if you want to use it.   If you are new here I hope you will become a follower. Please don't link up more than two posts.  No Etsy link ups or direct advertising, please.  Please visit some of the other blogs and get some great inspiration.  Thanks.:)
Now let's see your beautiful homes, delicious recipes, crafts, or whatever makes your home special!
 *If you are pinning a post submitted here, please pin from the original site.

If you enter your link and it doesn't seem to take it.
Go below where you copy and pasted the link and where it says:
 "Trouble linking up?"
         Try Here      
Use the "Try here" link and it will pop up in a new page and you shouldn't have any trouble linking up there.

45 comments:

Kathy A Delightsome Life said...

Hello Sherry, love your herb jars and the features are fantastic - especially the tribute to Jane Austen - I loved that post!
I appreciate you hosting and sharing,
Kathy

Larissa Haynes said...

Just lovin' the fall themes and goodies - great features! Thank you for hosting and I'd love if you'd link up to my party beginning Sept. 24th: http://www.prodigalpieces.com/2013/09/come-join-partywhats-your-prodigal-piece.html
Larissa ~ Prodigal Pieces

Suzan Sweatman said...

Thanks SO much for the feature Sherry!!!
LOVE those herb jars - just beautiful
Thanks so much for hosting another great one - hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs,
Suzan

Trisha said...

So glad to be joining in this week!

~Trisha

Poppy said...

Hi Sherry,

Lovely herb jars and delicious looking asparagus! Thanks for hosting!

Poppy

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

There's always so much yummy here, Sherry! The weather turns and all I think about is baking! haha! Thanks for a fun party!

Diane | An Extraordinary Day said...

Thanks for sharing how you saved your herbs, Sherry. I've grown herbs over the years, but I've never done anything with them. Shame on me. I know.
It's good to be joining in the fun again, since my summer hiatus. :)
Hope your weekend is extraordinary!
~Diane

Amy at Ms. Toody Goo Shoes said...

Thank you, Sherry, for featuring my Banana-tella Bread! Love all of your other features this week!

Laurel Stephens said...

Thanks so much for hosting, Sherry!

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for hosting, Sherry and also for stopping by!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Christine Vandormolen said...

Sherry, as always a big thank you for hosting! Christine from Little Brags

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Hi Sherry!
Beautiful features and some transferware even, as I'm linking a blue trans. collection too. Thank you for the great party.
Big hugs,
FABBY

Brawley Wentworth Construction said...

Thank you, thank you Sherry!

Big Texas Hugs,
Susan

Debra Oliver said...

Hi Sherry, just linked up, thanks so much for having us!

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Very sweet little costume, love the fresh green color too. Your asparagus looked so tasty. Thanks for hosting, love having something to share. Have a great week.
Joy

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

Happy Thursday...thank you for hosting! :) Great features! :)

Denise said...

Hi Sherry,

That Halloween costume is precious and I LOVE, LOVE your herb jars!!

Thank you for featuring my post on "Home Sweet Home," Sherry -- I'm really honored. :) Have a wonderful week!

Denise at Forest Manor

Cathy said...

Sherry, the features are awesome this week, love your spice jars they nearly match my canister set. Thank you for hosting. Cathy

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

Sherry, your herb jars are fabulous! Love those! The other features are great, as well! Thanks so much for hosting. Glad to link up!

Nici @ Posed Perfection said...

Thanks so much for hosting, Sherry. Have a super week!
Blessings,
Nici

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Love the features, Sherry! Thanks for hosting!...hugs...Debbie

Donna Wilkes said...

Sherry, thank you so much for hosting.

Gina @ VictorianWannaBe said...

Hi Sherry,
Your little Halloween costume model is just precious! Lots of yummy features! Thanks for hosting and have a great weekend!
Gina

Mary said...

Hi Sherry! Love your features this week and we love roasted asparagus! Thanks for hosting!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Sherry,
I love your herb jars; so pretty! Your features are great. The blueberry cream pie sure looks good; yum! Thanks for hosting and have a wonderful weekend.

Blessings,
Sandi

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Thanks for the party, Sherry! Always fun to join in :) Your Halloween model is super cute and I adore those spice jars - would look awesome in my kitchen :D Spring greetings from Australia♥ ~Pernilla

Barbara F. said...

Hi Sherry, joining in this week as I get back into the swing of things. Love your features, Denise is a good blogging bud of mine! Love the butterfly costume. Adorable. xo

Eileen said...

I'm unable to see the link-up on my computer. Am I the only one?

Jane@Bluebird1959 said...

Hi Sherry! Thanks for hosting the party - my first time with you, but I have checked out the cleverness each for week for a long time. Jane

Kim M said...

Sherry, thanks for the party~ I love that sweet costume and the pretty features! Hope you have a super weekend! :) Kim @ Exquisitely Unremarkable

Eileen said...

Nevermind - the internet was just having a minor hiccup and couldn't open certain sites. :) I was just able to link up.
I absolutely love your features this week - the kitchen and the Jane Austen tribute and the food! Simply wonderful. Thanks so much for hosting!

Ms Lemon of Make Mine Lemon said...

Thanks so much for hosting.

Ellya Brill said...

Thank you so much for hosting.
Love your features especially banana nutella swirl bread.

Ellya

Two Cottages And Tea said...

Thanks for hosting your fun party! Have a great weekend!
Hugs....Nancy

Jeannie and Linda said...

Thank you so much for hosting. Have a great weekend.
Jeannie

Jann Olson said...

Hi Sherry, what a cute little butterfly. And yes, I agree that is the only way to cook asparagus. Thanks for hosting.
hugs,
Jann

Zuni, Chickadee Home Nest said...

Thank you for hosting, Sherry. ~Zuni

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

That fanciful fairy is TOO cute! Thank you for hosting.

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Thanks for hosting! Have an awesome weekend. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Diann said...

Thank you for hosting and have a wonderful weekend!

Julia Klimek said...

The herb jars are cute!!! Thank you for your party and features! Have a great weekend, Julia

Becca Diestelkamp-Woodham said...

Thanks for hosting!

Jody and Stan said...

Thanks for hosting, Sherry. Have a wonderful weekend.

Hugs,
Jody

Ginger Knox said...

Great features! Your blue and white spice jars are so lovely. Thanks for hosting, Ginger

JP said...

Sherry...sharing my fall tablescape w/you. Thank you for hosting!
JP

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails