Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Home Sweet Home #126

Hello and welcome to Home Sweet Home!   This week I created a Fairy Door in my garden.


I also showed how I created Fruit Pops for the 4th.


Today I would like to introduce you to a new sponsor Nicki Nicki Gallery safe and sustainable art for kids.

Nicki Nicki Gallery has original baby animal artwork created and designed to be used for children's rooms.

Go and visit the gallery full of inspiring original artwork that would be a great gift or perfect for your own home.  The art is all so cute!

 Now, I would like to feature some of the great blogger's post that caught my eye from last week's Home Sweet Home. 


Tuula of The Thrifty Rebel showed us how to Plant a Bag of Blooms.  Great idea! 

Debbie of Confessions of a Plate Addict showed us how to make these Summery Sheet Music Sailboats.


Laurie of Heaven's Walk had a very touching post about caring for her Mother in House of Love.
Katie at The Shabby Cottage Home did a fantastic makeover on this Dainty Dresser.

Marty of A Stroll Thru Life showed off Jane's  (aka Blondie's Journal) gorgeous cottage style home.  You'll love visiting Jane she has a great ability for writing her blog just like she is talking to you. 

I have never pinned so much from the Home Sweet Home Party!  There are so many great posts  every week.   It is really hard to feature a few and, remember to be featured you must have a link back to the Home Sweet Home party.   Thank you to everyone who joins me at Home Sweet Home!  It is wonderful to have you here! 
  Sherry

Follow me on Twitter  
Follow me on Facebook 
Follow me on Pinterest 


I will join these ladies today:
Be Inspired Friday at Common Ground 
Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage
Home and Garden Thursday  at A Delightsome Life 
G' Day Saturday at Natasha in Oz

Guidelines for Home Sweet Home Party:
Attention: To link up you must have a permalink back to this party in your post or you won't be featured.
Link up anything in your home or garden.  I love seeing home tours and neat shops too!
My button is on my sidebar for the party, if you want to use it.   If you are new here I hope you will become a follower. Please don't link up more than two posts.  No Etsy link ups or direct advertising, please.  Please visit some of the other blogs and get some great inspiration.  Thanks.:)
Now let's see your beautiful homes, delicious recipes, crafts, or whatever makes your home special!
 *If you are pinning a post submitted here, please pin from the original site.

If you enter your link and it doesn't seem to take it.
Go below where you copy and pasted the link and where it says:
 "Trouble linking up?"
         Try Here      
Use the "Try here" link and it will pop up in a new page and you shouldn't have any trouble linking up there.

37 comments:

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Very nice features. Thank you for hosting this great party. Wishing you a terrific Fourth weekend ahead.
FABBY

Poppy said...

Hi Sherry,

LOVE those fruit pops and the PLATE!!
Thanks for hosting and Happy Fourth!

Poppy

Poppy said...

Loving those fruit pops, looks so colorful and perfect for summer! Thanks for sharing the recipe and for hosting. Hugs,Poppy

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...

Thank you so much for showing Jane's house in your features. I am thrilled and her home is so lovely. Thanks also for hosting. Hugs, marty

Diane said...

Lovely features. Thanks for hosting and have a Happy 4th!

cindy the cottage chick said...

Fun features this week! When I used to host a weekly party, I always dreaded picking the features as everyone was so talented :) Thanks for hosting and enjoy your 4th!

Debra Oliver said...

Hi Sherry, just linking up, thanks for hosting and have a great 4th!!

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Your little fairy door is adorable! And so are those animal paintings. Have a fun 4th of July with your family, Sherry! Thanks again for hosting.

Sarah said...

Sherry, thanks for hosting each week, sharing the features, and introducing us to the darling art work of Nicki Nicki. Have a fabulous 4th of July. ~ Sarah

Ms Lemon of Make Mine Lemon said...

Thanks so much for hosting. Have a great 4th.

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Thank you for hosting! Have a happy 4th! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

martinealison said...

Bonjour,
Une publication qui se déguste comme un gâteau derrière la vitrine d'un pâtissier, avec le regard pétillant !
Gros bisous

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Thanks so much for featuring my sailboats, Sherry! Have a wonderful 4th!...hugs...Debbie

Jeanette Ann O'Donnell said...

Lovely features this week, Love your little fairy door too. :)

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Love your little fairy door, Sherry! I have one too and I just shared it in my HOME post. Hope you have a wonderful 4th of July with your family!

Blessings,
Sandi

Tuula @ The Thrifty Rebel said...

Thanks so much for featuring my purse planter! Your fairy door is adorable!

Zuni, Chickadee Home Nest said...

Thank you for hosting! I'm your newest follower. I invite you to visit and would love it if you would follow me back. Thanks! ~Zuni

Nici @ Posed Perfection said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Have a fabulous 4th of July!
Blessings,
Nici

Two Cottages And Tea said...

Hi Sherry,
I love your little fairy door! So cute! I have one by a tree in my fairy garden. Thank you for hosting your party and have a wonderful 4th holiday and weekend!
Nancy

Art and Sand said...

Happy 4th of July

Thanks for hosting the party.

Bev Carter said...

Thank you for hosting. I am a new GFC follower.
Have a wonderful 4th of July,
Bev
@ Eclectic Red Barn

Julia Klimek said...

Wow! Great features - I want a fruit pop on that gypsy swing! :-) Thank you for the party! Julia

Kathy A Delightsome Life said...

Hello Sherry, wonderful posts this week. I hope you have a terrific Fourth of July - I appreciate you sharing and hosting,
Kathy

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for hosting!! Hope you are having a great 4th!!

Hugs,
Debbie

AshTreeCottage said...

Love the fairy door! Have a happy 4th and thanks for hosting.

Big Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

Thank you for hosting.

Melissa@daisymaebelle.com said...

Thanks for hosting! Life to the full! Melissa @ DaisyMaeBelle

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Thank you so much for the party, Sherry! Lovely features - as always :) Hope you all have a Happy 4th! Winter greetings from Australia♥ ~Pernilla

Heaven's Walk said...

Hey Sherry ~ thank you so much for including my post with your features this week. I pray that it touches the heart of at least one person out there who may be experiencing the same thing with their parent...and brings them peace and encouragement. Hope you're having a beautiful 4th!

xoxo laurie

Curtains in My Tree said...

everything looks so pretty over here

happy 4th

Christine said...

Thanks for the wonderful party! Have a great evening!

SavannahGranny said...

Thank you so much for having over for the holiday!
Have a fabulous weekend, xoGinger

Rachel Paxton said...

Thanks for the party, Sherry!

Rachel @ Maison de Pax

Jann Olson said...

Love the features Sherry and the children's art is darling! I want to try your fruit pops.
hugs,
Jann

Jody and Stan said...

Hope you had a great 4th! Thanks so much for hosting!

Hugs,
Jody

Blondie's Journal said...

Thanks so much for including a picture from my home tour! You are the sweetest!

XO,
Jane

Kathy A Delightsome Life said...

Hello Sherry, so delighted you shared your beautiful post with Home and Garden Thursday,
Kathy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails