Sunday, June 30, 2013

Fairy Door

 Let's take a peak into the backyard today.  Off in a corner, at the base of a tree I have a new addition of a Fairy Door. 

Isn't that cute?  My youngest son saw these pictures and he said, "Where is that?"  It looks quite magical when you put a fairy door in the yard.  Just the suggestion that a little door is at the base of this tree makes you stop and look...

I will link this to:
A Return to Loveliness  at A Delightsome Life 
Seasonal Sundays at The Tablescaper
Cottage Style Link Party at Lavender Cottage Garden  
Tweak it Tuesday at Cozy Little House
Make It Pretty Monday at The Dedicated House
Make the Scene Monday at Alderberry Hill
Amaze Me Monday at Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home 
Monday Funday at An Extraordinary Day
Under My Tree Blog Hop 
Time Travel Thursday at Brambleberry Cottage


Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Oh, Sherry, that fairy door is so, so cute! I love it at the base of the tree! It does create a magical feel in your yard.
I have a fairy door and I must try and find another spot for it. I have had it in my living room and I am changing my décor in there. Hope you're having a beautiful weekend.


Lynda Bergman Decorative Artisan said...

Sooo cute!! I know the fairies will love it! Lynda

Ann said...

Oh that is darling, did you make it? I featured a fairy garden today with an door also. Have a great week.

Anna-Claire said...

So sweet! I have a fairy door in my garden too :)

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

Magical! I need to have my hubby cut one out before our grand children visit. Thanks for the wonderful idea!

Betty said...

It is so adorable. I need a tree to put one on.

Rita May said...

That is the cutest thing ever! Made we squeal! I so want one too. Pinned it and now talking Larry into making me one this week and an extra one for a fairy-loving friend.

Rita May said...

Sherry, In my excitement I forgot to ask you what you used for the door hardware?? Love the broken clay pot walkway and will need to find a small chair.

Sherry Thecharmofhome said...

Rita May the door hardware came with it. I bought it at the thrift shop as is.

sweet violets said...

Oh, that is just tooooooo cute!!! I must copy that!!!

iris said...

ho !
c'est super mignon
il reste l'imaginaire
comme Alice aux pays des merveilles
un beau jardin secret
edith (iris) France

Kristen Pare said...

Absolutely adorable idea! My little one and I made a fairy garden in a large pot but this would be so sweet out in the garden!

Lauren @ My Wonderfully Made said...

OH MY GOODNESS! This is just the cutest idea every -- I am SO going to find a place to do this -- Did you make the door yourself?

Sherry Thecharmofhome said...

I bought this door at the thrift shop.

GinaBVictorian said...

Oh Sherry, that door is just too cute! Love it! I must get a fairy garden or a door or something going on in my yard somewhere!
Have a great week!

martinealison said...


J'adorrrrrrrrrrrrre ! tout simplement... et j'aimerais tant en rencontrer une, une petite fée !...
Gros bisous

Laurel Stephens said...

Your little fairy door is so adorable. I just want to open it and go right in to see what's on the other side!

Shawna @Dakota Creek Chic said...

This is so cute!! I definitely have to make one!!

Cindy @ Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home said...

Thanks so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY!

Kathy A Delightsome Life said...

I am seeing so many fairy doors lately - LOVE them! This is just too precious! so very delighted you shared with A Return to Loveliness,


Related Posts with Thumbnails