Thursday, April 25, 2013

Home Sweet Home #116

Hello and welcome to Home Sweet Home!  This week I made a Fairy Wind Chime for the garden.

I showed off a new thrift store find, my Brambly Hedge tea set.

I made the best blueberry pie and talked about how no one can wait for it to cool in When you Make Pie.

I would like to introduce a new sponsor the Cuddlebug Cuties Blog where talented Anna Stillwell creates adorable artwork and shares all things creative.

 image by Anna Stillwell

Anna at Cuddlebug Cuties holds a Sunday Linky Party also where you can  go and share anything creative. 

Anna is also co-hosting a Recipe Swap Hop on Fridays.  Go and visit Anna and see her amazing talent.

Now, I would like to feature some of the great blogger's post that caught my eye from last week's Home Sweet Home.  

Susan and Bentley from Ash Tree Cottage showed off the Springtime Touches in the Entry.  This is such a wonderful English cottage look. Loved it!

And, you don't want to miss Kristen from Sophia's whole house tour!  So many great decorating ideas and such gorgeous style throughout!  Even her laundry room is gorgeous! Great job Kristen!

Leslie of Paper Daisy Designs showed off her media room makeover.  Again this space has a lot of ideas and many different functions going on in one room.  Great post and beautifully decorated space!

Laura of The Turquoise Home showed a living room makeover that was stunning.  With The Turquoise Home graphic in the corner this looks like it was in Country Living Magazine.  I am pretty sure that is a graphic like they use.  It is either them or House Beautiful.

And, Lizbeth at Just Dip It In Chocolate is getting our mouths ready for summer with this Lemon Meringue Pie Milkshake!  Oh, yum!

You guys way outdid yourself!
We had our biggest party ever 171 entries!  Way to go talented people!   It is really hard to feature a few features.  This week I had 11 features in draft and then I narrowed it down so the post wouldn't be so long.  And, remember to be featured you must have a link back to the Home Sweet Home party.   Thank you to everyone who joins me at Home Sweet Home!  It is wonderful to have you here!  

Follow me on Twitter  
Follow me on Facebook 
Follow me on Pinterest 

I will join these ladies today:
Be Inspired Friday at Common Ground 
Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage
Home and Garden Thursday  at A Delightsome Life 
G' Day Saturday at Natasha in Oz  
Guidelines for Home Sweet Home Party:
Attention: To link up you must have a permalink back to this party in your post or you won't be featured.
Link up anything in your home or garden.  I love seeing neat shops too!
My button is on my sidebar for the party, if you want to use it.   If you are new here I hope you will become a follower. Please don't link up more than two posts.  No Etsy link ups or direct advertising, please.  Please visit some of the other blogs and get some great inspiration.  Thanks.:)
Now let's see your beautiful homes, delicious recipes, crafts, or whatever makes your home special!
 *If you are pinning a post submitted here, please pin from the original site. 


Diann said...

I need to go and check out the blueberry pie post! I have the last bag of Michigan wild blueberries that I picked last summer in the freezer and have wanted to make a pie soon! Thank you for hosting!

Debra @ Homespun said...

Ha I have that pie on my cooking bucket list...and half my co-workers have the recipe too from the other day : )

Kathy A Delightsome Life said...

Hey Sherry, love your new teacup- lovely! The wind chime is beautiful - I love wind chimes - I do appreciate you hosting,

Leslie Davis said...

Thank you for the feature, Sherry! Honored to be selected among such great looking spaces!!

Jody and Stan said...

Sherry, Love all your posts this week. I have to try and make a Fairy Wind Chime, so cute! Thanks for hosting a wonderful party every week.


Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Thank you for hosting! Wishing you a pretty rest of the day. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for hosting!!


Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

So many homey touches at your linky party, Sherry! Love Susan's entry. Thanks again!

Poppy said...

Hi Sherry,

Great party and love the features, especially Ash Tree Cottage's spring entry and Sophia's living room! I would RUN home for that mouthwatering blueberry pie! Thanks for hosting!


Julia said...

Hey there, and thanks so much for hosting this lovely linky party! I checked out that whole house tour at Sophia's that you featured... and OH my STARS, what a gorgeous house. I am feeling wildly inspired right now. ;D Thanks for featuring that!

This week I shared our posts on "How to Organize T-Shirts" and "The Health Benefits of Iron Skillets". We'll be back next week, we love this link-up! :D

Julia @ The Resourceful Gals

Trisha said...

So glad to be joining in this week!


Sylvia said...

Thank you for having me, Sherry! Hope your days are happy!

Tammy @ A Walk in the Countryside said...

Great features! Thanks for hosting!

Christine Vandormolen said...

Thanks for the party!

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Love the features, Sherry! Thanks for hosting!...hugs...Debbie

Cindy @ Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home said...

Thanks for hosting!

kitty said...

Love your new teacup, Sherry, and I wish I had a slice of the blueberry pie! Thanks for hosting.

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Sherry, I love that Brambly Hedge tea set and once again, your pie looks amazing! Thanks for hosting.


Debra Oliver said...

love that wonderful china of yours! thanks so much for having us!

AshTreeCottage said...

Hi Sherry! Thank you so much for featuring my post from last week and thank you for hosting Home Sweet Home once again!!

Big Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

Liz @ Quirky Vistas said...

Fun seeing what you've been up to. Thanks for also letting us share what we've been doing, Makes for a fun night of blog hopping.

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

Great features, Sherry! Thanks so much for hosting; and have a great weekend!

Laurel Stephens said...

Such lovely shares this week! Thank you so much for hosting your party.

Katie Mansfield said...

Cute party. Thanks for hosting. I'm a new follower.

Katie Mansfield said...

Thank you so much for hosting. Such cute cute things going on this week.

Jennifer @ Town and Country Living said...

Your blueberry pie looks Dee-Lish!! Thanks so much for hosting. said...

Thank you for hosting! Little Bit

Katherine Wolak said...

So much to look at Oh my! :D I love love love this!


Two Cottages And Tea said...

Enjoyed your review of your great posts. I found the autumn and winter Brambly Hedge mugs at a thrift store and am so excited! Thanks for hosting and have a wonderful weekend.

Melissa Skidmore said...

Thanks for another great party! Life to the full! Melissa @ DaisyMaeBelle

Patti@OldThingsNew said...

Hi Sherry. That blueberry pie of yours makes me hungry. I'm trying to figure out menus for guest we have coming this weekend. I do think we need some pie! Thanks for hosting. Blessings, Patti

Liz Hockamier said...

As always! Lots of great inspiration!
What a fun party! Thank you for hosting. :)


Sarah said...

Oh, for a slice of that blueberry pie! '-)
Thanks for hosting each week.

Jeanette Ann O'Donnell said...

Oh your wind chime is perfect and that pie looks so luscious. mmmmm :)

Ms Lemon of Make Mine Lemon said...

Thank you for hosting and letting me join in.

Chenille Cottage said...

Hello, sweet Sherry,
My heart is touched by your thoughtful visit. I have been helping care for my 90 year old Mother for the past few weeks. And to add to my lack of blogging...I am having difficulty posting photos onto my new laptop...(Windows 8, I'm afraid.)
I yearn to get back onto my blog and get updated. the next week or so.

Thank you for stopping by and blessings me with your kind words.
Carolynn xoxo

Biljana said...

Beautiful inspirations, thanks for hosting Sherry:) Hugs, Biljana

Natasha In Oz said...

G'day from Oz Sherry! Thanks for having me again this week.

Hope you have had a great week and best wishes for a fabulous weekend!

Hearts and Home said...

Hello there, I'm completely new to link up parties so a little unsure what I'm doing :)
I have put a link to your blog post in my post here:
Do I need to do anything else? Thank you in advance xx

Jeannie and Linda said...

Sherry, I love your beautiful china! I want to eat a piece of your pie on it with a cup of coffee! Yum!

Thanks for hosting the party every Friday!
Linda and Jeannie at The French Hens Nest

Julia Klimek said...

Straight to the blueberry pie - it looks delicious! Thank you for the party! Have a great weekend !

Ellya Brill said...

Hi Sherry,
Thank you so much for the party. I am all linked up.
Have a lovely week end!


Natasha In Oz said...

I just popped back to say thank you for joining in with the Say G'Day Saturday Linky Party. Hope you can link up again this weekend!

Best wishes,
Natasha in Oz


Related Posts with Thumbnails