Thursday, March 21, 2013

Home Sweet Home #111

Hello and welcome to Home Sweet Home!   This week for St. Patrick's Day I made Shepherd's Pie.

I had a Spring Tea and found a wonderful gluten/flour free muffin recipe that tasted like cake!

I showed you how to Get Your Store Bought Roses to Bloom.  It works like a charm!

 I would like to highlight a sponsor.  Vision Blinds is a family business that has been operating in the UK for over 100 years.  They supply the finest quality window blinds, awnings, and conservatory blinds.  They also have a line of  Perfect Fit blinds by Louvolite® and cane furniture.  Visit this sponsor to take care of your window fashion needs.

Now, I would like to feature some of the great blogger's post that caught my eye from last week's Home Sweet Home. 
Cindy at Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home had her front porch refaced with stone and it was beautiful!  
Linda at The French Hen's Nest showed off her place setting for 12 of Masons Vista that was given to her by a dear friend.  I just drool looking at it!

 Julie at The Vintage Barn showed off a little buffet she painted in a butter color.  I just love this color!

Jody and Stan of Rooted in Thyme showed off a dollhouse that got a magical spring makeover!

Tammy at A Primitive Place showed off a galvanized bucket she restyled and placed on a scale.

So many great post each week and so many talented people!   It is really hard to feature a few!  Thank you to everyone who joins me at Home Sweet Home!  It is wonderful to have you here! 

Follow me on Twitter  
Follow me on Facebook 
Follow me on Pinterest 

I will join these ladies today:
Be Inspired Friday at Common Ground 
Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage
Home and Garden Thursday  at A Delightsome Life 
G' Day Saturday at Natasha in Oz 
Guidelines for Home Sweet Home Party:
Attention: To link up you must have a permalink back to this party in your post or you won't be featured.
Link up anything in your home or garden.  I love seeing neat shops too!
My button is on my sidebar for the party, if you want to use it.   If you are new here I hope you will become a follower. Please don't link up more than two posts.  No Etsy link ups or direct advertising, please.  Please visit some of the other blogs and get some great inspiration.  Thanks.:)
Now let's see your beautiful homes, delicious recipes, crafts, or whatever makes your home special!
 *If you are pinning a post submitted here, please pin from the original site. 


Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

Sherry, these are great features! Thanks so much for hosting!

Suzan Sweatman said...

Thanks so much for hosting - hope you have a great wknd -
( love the features )

A Primitive Place ~ Tammy said...

Wonderful features.
I'm honored my bucket and scale were included.
Thanks for hosting the linky parties!

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Thank you for hosting. I really love what Cindy did to her porch.


kitty said...

Hi Sherry, thanks for hosting your fun party!

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for hosting!!


Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Thank you Sherry! Hope you're enjoying spring!

The French Hutch said...

Hi Sherry, Your St. Patrick’s Day dinner looks delicious. I love Shepherd’s Pie! Awesome features from last week. Cindy’s new porch floor is gorgeous, I love her house!
Thanks for hosting. Have a lovely weekend.

The French Hutch

Mrs. Sarah Coller said...

Thanks for the party. I've just posted this week's Homemaking Linkup and would love to have you join, if you'd like.

Mrs. Sarah Coller

Loris Glassworks said...

I scrolled down your sidebar twice and cound not find your button to add to my blog. If I missed it, I do appologize. You have a lot going on in your sidbar connections. Cheers!
Lori in Atlanta

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Love the features, Sherry! Thanks for hosting!...hugs...Debbie

Barbara said...

Thank you so much for hosting! Enjoy the rest of your week and happy spring!
XO Barbara

Nayana Donga said...

Thank you so much for hosting sherry...beautiful features...

Chenille Cottage said...

Hi Sherry,
You've shared some of the most spectacular blogs today. What amazing talent!
Thank you for hosting week after week. I absolutely love stopping by!
I treasure your sweet comments on my blog. You are a friend, indeed!
Blessings on this beautiful Spring day!
Carolynn xo said...

Thank you for hosting! Little Bit

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Thank you for hosting! Wishing you a pretty weekend. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Jody and Stan said...

Sherry, Thanks so much for the feature! It's a thrill to be honored with the other guests! Always love stopping by to see your creative & inspiring blog. Have a wonderful weekend!


Debra @ Homespun said...

Thank you for hosting....your photographs are always wonderful but surely the COOK makes that food look so good as well :)

AshTreeCottage said...

Thanks so much for hosting Sherry!

Big Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

Donna Wilkes said...

I appreciate you hosting.

~ Liz ~ said...

Looking forward to sitting back and enjoying your party tonight. Thanks so much for hosting.
Liz @ Quirky Vistas

Melissa Skidmore said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Life to the full, Melissa @ DaisyMaeBelle

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hello Sherry,
I had Shepherds pie tonight for supper too. My DIL dropped it off. Love the yellow roses and I will have to check out that post. Thanks for sharing and hosting. Hope you have a great weekend and Happy Spring.



Very nice features. Thak you for hosting this fun meme. Big hugs,

Zuni, Chickadee Home Nest said...

Sherry - Thank you for hosting--it's a great party!

Julie Fagundes said...

Thank you SO much for the have made my day!!

Love your blog...

Katherine Wolak said...

So many fantastic blogs shown here!!! :D Im loving absolutely everything! :)


Jeanette@Creating A Life said...

Thanks so much for hosting, Sherry!


Jeannie and Linda said...

Sherry! thank you so much for featuring my blue transferware! I am thrilled!
And thank you for hosting another beautiful Friday party. Your table settings are lovely with your green and brown transferware.

Have a peaceful weekend,
Linda and Jennie at The French Hens Nest

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

Oh that Shepherd's Pie looks so yummy! I also adore that doll house. :)

Our Neck of the Woods said...

Hi Sherry! I linked up my post on how we turned an old soda crate into a shelf to hold our keys and wallets. Thanks for hosting!

PS - I pinned your gf muffin photo - it is so gorgeous!

Jann Olson said...

Hi Sherry,
I am slow at getting here, but happy to join in. Love that bucket and scale!

Natasha In Oz said...

It looks like you had a wonderful St Pat's day! I love shepherd's pie.

Many thanks for having me today. Hope your weekend is wonderful.

Best wishes,
Natasha in Oz

Tuula @ The Thrifty Rebel said...

Thanks so much for hosting! I'm a new follower and this is the first time I've linked up. Looks like an awesome party!!
Tuula :)

Mom E. said...

I love your blog and pictures! I have the American Atelier Athena dishes, the cup and saucer on the left side of your Header pictue. Aren't they wonderful to mix with so many other colors of dishes? I also ADORE the green plate your shepherds pie is on! is that a J & G Meakin pattern? It reminds me of their Lucerne Green pattern, or is it a different pattern? It is gorgeous! I don't have much experience with dishes...LOL but I am collecting them!
Hugs to you!

Mom E. said...

It's Avondale! I think I like that even better than the other one i liked!

Helen's Decor said...

Sherry, thanks for hosting and for sharing the great features. I enjoyed reading, too.


Micupoftea~ said...

Oh, what fun! Can't wait to blog hop. Nice features- thx for hosting each week :)

Kathy A Delightsome Life said...

Wonderful tips, Sharry - lovely features, I do appreciate you sharing with Home and Garden Thursday,


Related Posts with Thumbnails