Thursday, January 10, 2013

Home Sweet Home #101

Hello and welcome to Home Sweet Home!  This week I created a Winter Wreath.

I took some pictures with my new prop in Tea & Barnwood.

I shared a recipe for a Crock Pot Italian Pot Roast.  Comfort food done easy!
And if you haven't heard about it yet, you have to get over to My Recipe Magic and discover the first and only recipe sharing website that does it all!!  I mean everything, you will create shopping lists, menus, print your own cookbooks, and have nutritional data.  This was created by Six Sisters Stuff blog.  So hop over and start submitting recipes.  It's a win-win website!

Now, I would like to highlight some of the posts that caught my eye last week.

Kristen of Sophia's Decor did a year-in-review of her projects and it was full of fabulous decor and many ideas.  If you missed it check it out!

Carolyn of Aiken House & Gardens did a tea time year in review that was really beautiful!

 Mary at Home is Where the Boat Is did a a year in review at the table that was a wonderful review of her fantastic work.

Cristina of Remodelando la Casa did a year in review with her favorite top five posts.  She has great remodeling skills and there are many great ideas for decor in this post too!

Lisa at The Enchanted Oven showed off her annual gingerbread house tradition.  She really has a magical oven!

Mandy Jean of Mandy Jean Chic showed off how she used pallets to transform this bath.  Isn't that smart!

Trick or Treat showed off her top ten favorite recipe posts of 2012.  The food all looks so good!

So many great post each week and so many talented people!   It is really hard to feature a few!  Thank you to everyone who joins me at Home Sweet Home!  It is wonderful to have you here!
Sherry

Follow me on Twitter  
Follow me on Facebook 
Follow me on Pinterest 
Follow me on Hometalk


I will join these ladies today:
Be Inspired Friday at Common Ground 
Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage
Home and Garden Thursday  at A Delightsome Life 
Strut Your Stuff Saturday at Six Sister's Stuff


Guidelines for Home Sweet Home Party:
Attention: To link up you must have a permalink back to this party in your post or you won't be featured.
Link up anything in your home or garden.  I love seeing neat shops too!
My button is on my sidebar for the party, if you want to use it.   If you are new here I hope you will become a follower. Please don't link up more than two posts.  No Etsy link ups or direct advertising, please.  Please visit some of the other blogs and get some great inspiration.  Thanks.:)
Now let's see your beautiful homes, delicious recipes, crafts, or whatever makes your home special!
 *If you are pinning a post submitted here, please pin from the original site. 


42 comments:

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Great features and the wreath is gorgeous! Thank you for hosting and have a wonderful 2013!
FABBY

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Oh I love your new wreath, Sherry! Always so homey here. Thanks once again!

Cristina Garay said...

Yay! thank you so much for the feature, Sherry! Have a great weekend!

Kristen @ Sophia's Decor said...

Thank you so much for hosting and featuring my year-in-review!

Sarah said...

Sherry, your wreathe is so pretty. Thanks for hosting each week. Great features!

Tammy @ A Walk in the Countryside said...

Love the features! Thanks for hosting!

Our Neck of the Woods said...

Hey Sherry, great features this week! I love Cristina's kitchen. Such an amazing transformation.

I linked up my non-dairy chocolate mousse post this week. Hope you're having a good day so far :)

Lynn@ The Vintage Nest said...

Your winter wreath is so charming! Thank you for hosting Home Sweet Home. So much fun to join in. xo

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Love what you have been up to, Sherry! Great features! Thanks for hosting!...hugs...Debbie

Carolyn said...

Hi Sherry,
I am honoured to be one of your features today -thank you!
Thanks also for hosting,
Carolyn

Marla and Steve said...

How are you on this cold blustery winter day? Those beautiful features add a lot of warmth to our senses and it's a pleasure to see so many talented bloggers.

Karie's Chic Creations said...

The features are beautiful. Thanks for hosting your party each week. It is so fun to come see all the great creativity of some many. Love your blog. Karie

sajuki said...

great !
Greetings from Poland :)
Katarzyna

www.sajuki.blogspot.com

Jody and Stan said...

Love your winter wreath! Thanks for hosting a fun party!

Jody

Elizabeth (Blue Clear Sky) said...

Thanks for hosting!

Debra @ Common Ground said...

Hey Sherry, just linked up, hope you're having a great week!

kitty said...

Thanks for hosting, Sherry. I always like to see what you've created or cooked up and check out the pretty features.

Jeanette@Creating A Life said...

Your winter wreath is so pretty, Sherry. Can I have the pot roast delivered, please? All lovely features, and thank you for hosting!

Jeanette @ Creating A Life

suzyq said...

Beautiful features - and just love love the wreath Sherry!
Thanks so much for hosting
Hugs,
Suzan

Debra said...

Such a beautiful wreath but I have not had dinner yet and that roast and potatoes have me practically drooling, lol! :)

~ Liz ~ said...

Right off the bat I've seen the crock pot italian roast that I have to check out. Perfect! Thanks so much for hosting. Looking forward to checking out all the great posts.
Liz

Yvonne @ StoneGable said...

There are so many great posts!!! I'll be spending some time soaking it all up!!! Thanks for hosting!

Poppy said...

Hi Sherry,

Wonderful features, as always! Cristina's top 5 is my next stop!Thanks for hosting!

Poppy

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Great features dear Sherry. I love Christina's talented things she DIY's. Thank you for hosting and having me this year too! Have a Happy and blerssed 2013!
FABBY

Penny Phillips said...

Thank you so much for hosting! Have a great week end...hugs, Penny

Lisa said...

Thank you for the feature! I haven't done any baking this week - still recovering from the holidays. Thanks for hosting.
xo,
Lisa

Moni - Zuhaus at Home said...

Thanks so much for hosting, have a great day!

jeanetteann said...

MMM,that pot roast lucks yummy. Some great features here too. Thanks for hosting. xx

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Thanks for hosting! Wishing you a beautiful and productive year!! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Chenille Cottage said...

Hi Sherry,
What a lovely grouping of features! You have chosen such amazing snippets out of the lives of some very creative bloggers.
Thank you so much for hosting each week. It's always a joy joining in.
Blessings,
Carolynn xxx

JP said...

Hi Sherry...thanks for hosting and sharing those great features!
JP

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

Thanks for hosting. That tea cup is a darling!

Rose @ Walnut Acre said...

Thank you for hosting. :-)

Laura said...

Thank you so much for hosting. I joined in this week (#87) and I look forward to visiting others who did as well.
I took your advice and joined Recipe Magic. Now I need to learn how to use it!

Thank you,

Laura
White Spray Paint

patricia-krank said...

Wonderful choices from last week's party. I am blown away by Sophia's top picks from 2012. Wow! Thank you for hosting. Patti@OldThingsNew

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Sherry,
I am soo late linking up, sorry. This was a very off week for me after returning from our trip. Anyway, beter late than never, they say. As always, you have some wonderful features and it's always a pleasure to join you for your HSH party. Enjoy your weekend, my friend.

Blessings,
Sandi

Jann Olson said...

Hi Sherry, always enjoy seeing what you have been up to. Great features. Love that wall! Thanks for hosting.
Hugs,
Jann

Helen's Decor said...

Hi Sherry, thanks for hosting a great party for us. Such a fun time. Happy New Year,
Helen

Treatntrick Treat and Trick said...

Thanks so much for the feature dear! Have shared my Monkey Bread from scratch this week. Hope you are having a great weekend!

Audrey @ Neverending Decorating said...

Hi Sherry, new read and follower here. Thanks for hosting and have a great weekend!

Ivy and Elephants said...

Sherry, such fabulous features, I don't know how you choose! Thanks so much for hosting.
Hugs,
Patti

JP said...

Stopped back, again, with another entry...noticed your new header, very nice!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails