Thursday, October 25, 2012

Home Sweet Home #90

Hello and welcome to Home Sweet Home! Just a quick recap on what I was up to this week; Jack starred in my Steampunk Halloween table. 

Still loving the black and white theme, I created a Victorian Tea for Halloween.


Going on my son's suggestion, I created these Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes for a fall treat.

Now I would like to highlight some of the posts that caught my eye last week.

Jody & Stan of Rooted in Thyme have used tarnished silver for a beautiful vignette.

Pollyanna at Pollyanna Reinvents created a Steampunk'n!  Way creative and way cool!  Loved this! 
Bella of Bella's Rose Cottage showed off a lovely hydrangea wreath she made from the flowers in her garden! 

Sue at Sullivan and Murphy had a creative idea for her cloche. 

Kelly at Eclectically Vintage showed off her Kids Bathroom/ Laundry Room Combo.  Such a cute remodel!

Many great links every week!  Keep it coming!  Thank you to everyone who joins me at Home Sweet Home!  It is wonderful to have you here!
Sherry

Follow me on Twitter  
Follow me on Facebook 
Follow me on Pinterest 
Follow me on Hometalk


I will join these ladies today:
Vintage Inspiration Friday at Common Ground 
Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage
Show and Tell Friday at My Romantic Home
Home and Garden Thursday  at A Delightsome Life 
Inspiration Friday  at The Picket Fence
Passion Parade Link Soiree  at Petites Passions
Fridays Unfolded at Stuff and Nonsense 


I have a SPECIAL REQUEST of you, if you visit Home Sweet Home and would like to PIN the great post you see here! Please pin from the ORIGINAL SOURCE and not my blog.  If it is my original photo you can pin away, I won't mind!
 Guidelines for Home Sweet Home Party:
Attention: To link up with inlinkz you must have a permalink back to this party in your post or they will not allow you to link.  
Link up anything in your home or garden.  I love seeing neat shops too!
My button is on my sidebar for the party, if you want to use it.   If you are new here I hope you will become a follower. Please don't link up more than two posts.  No Etsy link ups or direct advertising, please.  Please visit some of the other blogs and get some great inspiration.  Thanks.:)
Now let's see your beautiful homes!

37 comments:

Cindy@OldTimePickers said...

Thank you so much for hosting!

Lynn@ The Vintage Nest said...

I really appreciate you hosting Sherry. Great features and the steampunk themes are very cool. xo

Sylvia said...

Hi Sherry!
I love the black and white theme for Halloween. Isn't this Steampunk'n awesome!
Today, I am sharing a simple family recipe for Sugar-Roasted Pumpkin.
Thank you for having me.
Have a beautiful weekend!

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

Sherry, thanks so much for hosting! Have a great weekend!

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Love what you have done, Sherry! And that Steampunk'n is great! lol Thanks for hosting!...hugs...Debbie

Kathy A Delightsome Life said...

Love the black and white theme inspirations. The pumpkin is terrific and the cupcakes look amazing - your features are fantastic too - I do appreciate you hosting and sharing,
Kathy

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Sherry,
Very nice features today and I'm still going to try those pumpkin muffins! Thanks for hosting and have a fabulous weekend.

Blessings,
Sandi

Diane said...

Love your spooky steampunk table. Thanks for sharing and hosting.

Debra @ Common Ground said...

Hi Sherry, I always love how you go all out for Halloween! just linked up my owls, thanks so much for hosting!

kitty said...

Hi Sherry, what wonderful features! Those pumpkin spice cupcakes look so tasty and a perfect Fall treat!

Jennifer @ Town and Country Living said...

Ha ha! Love the SteamPunk'n!! Thanks for hosting, Sherry.

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Kathy,
LOVE your steampunk Halloween table!!

Great features and thanks so much for hosting!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Kristy Creighton said...

Beautiful features! Love the "steampunk" pumpkin!

Thank you for hosting!
Kristy @ Shona Skye Creations
http://shonaskye.blogspot.com

Jody and Stan said...

Sherry, Thank you so much for featuring my Silver Vignette. What a wonderful surprise! So honored to be with all the other inspiring features and your Steampunk Halloween Table is too cute! Thanks again and have a wonderful weekend!

Jody

Cathy @ My 1929 Charmer said...

Thanks for hosting, and enjoyed the features..

Faye said...

I really like your spider web pumpkin! Thanks for hosting!

Tazas y Cuentos said...

Hello Sherry! Your Victorian Tea is wonderful. I love that tea cup and the pumpkin in black and white is perfect there!
Very nice features as always.
I'm happy joining today, thanks for hosting!
Besos, Silvina

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

You always make me feel like cooking Sherry! So homey here. Thank for hosting once again!

AshTreeCottage said...

Wonderful features Sherry. Thank you so much!

Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Hi Sherry!
Some fun and cute features you shared. Thank you for hosting yet, another terrifc party at, HSH. Big hugs,
FABBY

Doll in the Looking Glass said...

Your black and white theme is a refreshing change from the typical Autumn colors. And the pumpkin spice cupcakes look moist and rich ... thanks for the recipe. Thanks for making this party available to all of us.

Debra

~ Liz ~ said...

Sherry, your kindness in hosting is once again appreciated! Thank you for taking the time and going to the effort!
Liz

Kathy Moody said...

I love your pumpkins! Everything looks so beautiful. Thanks so much for another great party! :)

Bella said...

Hi Sherry,
Thanks for the feauture! I love your steampunk halloween table.... the black and white is gorgeous!
Hugs,
Bella

Sarah said...

Sherry, you know I love your black and white themed table. I'm going to file this idea away. I certainly have plenty of black and white to do my own. LOL
Thanks for hosting each week........Sarah

Rosemary and Thyme said...

Hello Sherry... Thank you for hosting such a wonderful party..

Zinnia said...

I'm not grown up with Halloween so it's extra fun for me to see all the ideas that exist. Stylish and different to paint the pumpkin black and white. Like even the tablecloth is white and black. Equipped with spider nets. The cake looks yummy out! I wish you a nice weekend! Zinnia

Sacha Brenda said...

Bonjour Sherry!

I just love, love, love the Victorian Halloween theme. Very pretty!

Sacha.

Chenille Cottage said...

Thank you, Sherry, for hosting each week. I love stopping by and joining in. You have featured some wonderful blogs...How I love the beautiful cotton bolls!
Blessings, my friend,
Carolynn xo

must love junk said...

Thanks so much for hosting this great party!
Susan

Christy Little said...

Thanks so much for hosting!!!

Two Cottages And Tea said...

Love your Halloween table with the steampunk decorating! Great features too! Thank you for hosting this week and have a lovely weekend.
Nancy

Our Neck of the Woods said...

Thanks again for hosting! Lots of great links; can't wait to check them out. I linked up my post on crock pot sweet potato chili:)

Bunny Jean said...

Hi Sherry!

Love that Steampunk Halloween... I will check out that post. I also am using a lot of black and white this year, hence my party link.

Thanks for hosting this fun party!

xoxo Bunny Jean

Pam @ 52apothecaryshop said...

Sherry, your features are all divine. Thanks for hosting such a fun party! xo Pam

Poppy said...

Hi Sherry,

Thanks for hosting! Lovely features as always.

Poppy

arrielle_p said...

Nice place with a lovely Halloween decor. Thanks for sharing this inspiring photos. :)

philippine real estate

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails