Thursday, October 18, 2012

Home Sweet Home #89

Hello and welcome to Home Sweet Home!   This week I changed my transferware for the Pewter in the Hutch.  I also added in some vintage Halloween decorations.

There is another way to get white pumpkins; by using Chalk Paint on the Pumpkins,
I transformed some thrifty orange pumpkins for my tablescape. 

And, I made a hearty and delicious Lentil Stew for fall.

Now I would like to highlight some of the posts that caught my eye last week.
 The Country Farm Home went junking and came away with a lot of farmhouse style wares!  

Salmagundi recycled wool clothing and made this fabulously stylish wool pillow.

Sonny at 155 Dream Lane restyled her entryway into a lovely arrangement.

Jill at Sew a Fine Seam did a recovery operation on this deer head that was a major success!

Elizabeth at Pine Cones and Acorns tempted our taste buds with this Pumpkin Blue Brie Cheese Baked Macaroni.
Many great links every week!  Keep it coming!  Thank you to everyone who joins me at Home Sweet Home!  It is wonderful to have you here!
Sherry

Follow me on Twitter  
Follow me on Facebook 
Follow me on Pinterest 
Follow me on Hometalk


I will join these ladies today:
Vintage Inspiration Friday at Common Ground 
Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage
Show and Tell Friday at My Romantic Home
Home and Garden Thursday  at A Delightsome Life 
Potpourri Friday at 2805
Inspiration Friday  at The Picket Fence
G'Day Saturday  at Natasha in Oz
Passion Parade Link Soiree  at Petites Passions
Fridays Unfolded at Stuff and Nonsense  

I have a SPECIAL REQUEST of you, if you visit Home Sweet Home and would like to PIN the great post you see here! Please pin from the ORIGINAL SOURCE and not my blog.  If it is my original photo you can pin away, I won't mind!
 Guidelines for Home Sweet Home Party:
Attention: To link up with inlinkz you must have a permalink back to this party in your post or they will not allow you to link.  
Link up anything in your home or garden.  I love seeing neat shops too!
My button is on my sidebar for the party, if you want to use it.   If you are new here I hope you will become a follower. Please don't link up more than two posts.  No Etsy link ups or direct advertising, please.  Please visit some of the other blogs and get some great inspiration.  Thanks.:)
Now let's see your beautiful homes!

46 comments:

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Thanks for hosting! Hope you have a great weekend! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

The Farmer's Daughter said...

Sherry--Thanks so much for the feature of our Farmhouse Finds! And, thanks for hosting, too!
Blessings from the Farmhouse,
Dru

suzyq said...

What great features!!!
Thanks so much for hosting :)
Hugs,
Suzan

Rosewalk Cottage said...

Hi Sherry!
Great features and I love your chalk painted pumpkins. Thank you for hosting.
~Clara

White Weathered Hutch, said...

Great features! Love all the pewter.

The French Hutch said...

Great features Sherry. Thanks for hosting.

~Emily
The French Hutch

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Wonderful features, Sherry! Love that photo display. Thanks for hosting.

Blessings,
Sandi

Cristina Garay said...

Thanks for hosting Sherry! Enjoy your weekend!

Jennifer @ Town and Country Living said...

The lentil stew looks really good right about now (it's lunchtime)! I love the cow picture you have above your beautiful hutch!! Thanks so much for hosting, Sherry.

FABBY'S LIVING said...

I love your hutch with all your pewter collectibles. Cute features. Thank you for hosting yet, another great party at, Home Sweet Home. Big hugs,
FABBY

Debra @ Common Ground said...

Hey Sherry, love your fun painted pumpkins, just linked up, thanks for hosting a great party!!

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Hi Sherry; you have some great features this week. Thanks for hosting, glad I could join in. Have a great week.
Joy

Martha said...

mmm, that lentil stew looks like the perfect fall comfort food!

Shelia said...

Hi Sherry! Your hutch is just amazing and I love it. Thanks so much for hosting your fun party.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Our Neck of the Woods said...

I love that pillow you highlighted. Very creative!

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Love the features, Sherry! Thanks for hosting!...hugs...Debbie

Two Cottages And Tea said...

Hi Sherry,
I love your cow picture! Our neighbor at my farm cottage lets his cows out in the pasture right across the road from the cottage and it is so much fun to look out the living room windows and see them! I never thought of painting the pumpkins white! Great idea! Thank you for hosting this week.
Nancy

Jen @ Creating with the J's said...

The junking photo is my fave!!!! Thanks for hosting!

Our Country Bungalow said...

I love that tartan-trimmed pillow! Thanks for hosting.

~cathy

Salmagundi said...

Thanks for featuring my pillow this week. It is always a thrill to have someone like what I have enjoyed making. Thanks for hosting one of my most favorite parties! Sally

Lynn@ The Vintage Nest said...

Yeppers....that mac n cheese will be made at my house asap! Thank you so much for hosting this fun party. xo

Kathy A Delightsome Life said...

Hello Sherry, great posts this week and fantastic features - I do appreciate you hosting,
Kathy

kitty said...

Thanks for hosting, Sherry! I love seeing your pretty pewter displayed in your hutch.

Sue said...

I love pewter! Your hutch looks wonderful and the cow pic is so darn cute. Thanks for hosting, Sherry! Sue

Marla and Steve said...

There are so many talented bloggers linking their homes and projects! It's awesome. Thanks for hosting.

The Quintessential Magpie said...

It's always fun to visit you Dherry, and see what you're dong! Love your display in your hutch You have the touch!

XO,

Sheila

The Quintessential Magpie said...

I saw my typo before I could catch it. I know that Derry does not live here. LOL Shery does, and I'm glad! XOXOXOXOX

Kristy Creighton said...

Thanks for the chance to link up! New follower via GFC! Beautiful features!

Kristy @ Shona Skye Creations
http://shonaskye.blogspot.com

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Love the pewter too in your hutch, have some but don't know if I'll put it on Craigslist or not:) Thanks for hosting I just joined in, it hasn't shown up yet though, I wonder why?
Love your features and your chalkpainted pumpkins...too cute!

The Summer Porch said...

I love lentil stew very hardy! Everything looks wonderful as always Sherry, Thank you for hosting.
Hugs Rosemary...

Judy at GoldCountryCottage said...

Sherry, thanks for hosting. Your hutch with the pewter looks just great and very seasonal. All lovely features..Happy Thursday..Judy

Jann Olson said...

Hi Sherry, love your hutch and pumpkins! Great features and that mac and cheese sounds yum! Thanks for the party.
Hugs,
Jann

Di Lewis said...

Hi Sherry, the mac n cheese looks amazing! Cant wait to try it.Thanks for hosting and Happy Autumn!

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Thanks for hosting, Sherry! Lovely features :)
~Pernilla

Sarah said...

Fantastic features! Thanks for hosting.........Sarah

Jill Flory of Sew a Fine Seam said...

Thanks for the feature! so fun to see my stuff pop up in your favs!! And thanks again for hosting!

Kathy Moody said...

Thank you so much for hosting! Have a wonderful weekend. :)

Zuni, Chickadee Home Nest said...

Thank you for hosting, Sherry. Love the pewter in the china hutch! ~Zuni

Crystelle Boutique said...

Gotta love chalkboard paint....
LOVE your white pumpkins!

Crystelle
http://www.crystelleboutique.com

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

Oh I love that Jack Skeleton pumpkin! Too cute. Thank you for hosting.

xinex said...

I love your pewter collection, Sherry. Thanks for hosting...Christine

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

It's all looking yummy and cozy at your place, Sherry! Thanks so much for hosting! Have a great weekend!

sweetinspirationsbyjpdesigns said...

Can't wait to checkout the features!

Heaven's Walk said...

Oh Sherry...that lentil soup is callin' my name. lol! It looks sooo yummy! :)

xoxo laurie

Jody and Stan said...

Sherry, Thanks for stopping by with this awesome recipe! Always look forward to seeing you!


Jody

Jane said...

I've never been to your sight before. It is great. All the Armetale caught my eye! I have a collection too and am always surprised to see it other places!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails