Thursday, October 11, 2012

Home Sweet Home #88

Hello and welcome to Home Sweet Home!   This week I showed off my Farmhouse Halloween dining room. 

I made a quote poster out of my Baby Boo pumpkin and my Abraham Darby English Rose.

And, for the kids, I made these Gourmet Caramel Apples.  They were gone within 24 hours!

Now I would like to highlight some of the posts that caught my eye last week.

Debra at Common Ground shared her pumpkin displayed in this lovely urn!

Jennifer at Town and Country Living is the proud owner of this new buffet.  Isn't it beautiful!

Kristen of Sophia's showed off her newly remodeled craft room/office.  It turned out really beautiful!

Cindy of Beaux R'eves showed off fall in her kitchen. 

Many great links this past week!  Keep it coming!  Thank you to everyone who joins me at Home Sweet Home!  It is wonderful to have you here!
Sherry
Follow me on Twitter  
Follow me on Facebook 
Follow me on Pinterest 
Follow me on Hometalk


I will join these ladies today:
Vintage Inspiration Friday at Common Ground 
Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage
Show and Tell Friday at My Romantic Home
Home and Garden Thursday  at A Delightsome Life 
Potpourri Friday at 2805
Inspiration Friday  at The Picket Fence
G'Day Saturday  at Natasha in Oz
Passion Parade Link Soiree  at Petites Passions
Fridays Unfolded at Stuff and Nonsense


I have a SPECIAL REQUEST of you, if you visit Home Sweet Home and would like to PIN the great post you see here! Please pin from the ORIGINAL SOURCE and not my blog.  If it is my original photo you can pin away, I won't mind!
 Guidelines for Home Sweet Home Party:
Attention: To link up with inlinkz you must have a permalink back to this party in your post or they will not allow you to link.  
Link up anything in your home or garden.  I love seeing neat shops too!
My button is on my sidebar for the party, if you want to use it.   If you are new here I hope you will become a follower. Please don't link up more than two posts.  No Etsy link ups or direct advertising, please.  Please visit some of the other blogs and get some great inspiration.  Thanks.:)
Now let's see your beautiful homes!


33 comments:

Penny Phillips said...

I just linked up and want to thank you for hosting this weeks party! Hugs, Penny

shaggysheephome said...

I love love love your style.

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Love those baby boos, Sherry! Wonderful features too. Thanks for hosting and have a great weekend.

Blessings,
Sandi

Erin~Just*Grand said...

Thank you for hosting the Party! Wonderful features, too.

Cindy Ritchie said...

Thanks for the feature Sherry! Love that table runner in your dining room. Thanks for hosting each week!

Sue said...

Oh Sherry, I would be devouring one of those caramel apples in a heartbeat! Yummers.... Funny, I always called them candied apples, whether they were candied with the red coating or the caramel kind. Must be a southwest thing, because all my friends called them that, as well. Thanks so much for hosting. I loved your farmhouse Halloween table post. :-) Sue

Cathy @ My 1929 Charmer said...

Thanks for hosting!

Kathy A Delightsome Life said...

Hello Sherry, love that buffet and the kitchen - wonderful autumn dining room! I do appreciate you sharing and hosting,
Hugs,
Kathy

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Thanks for hosting, Sherry! Have a happy Friday :)
Awesome features! ~Pernilla

Two Cottages And Tea said...

What a lovely dining room you have and the candy apples look so delicious! I can see why they wouldn't last long! Thank you for hosting your fun party and have a good weekend!
Nancy

Yvonne @ StoneGable said...

Sherry, Thanks for hosting HOME SWEET HOME this week. What a great live of of features you have. LOVE that you chose such diverse posts to highlight! Now I am off to visit some very creative blogs!
Thanks, again!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Loving your dining room and the great features you shared. Thank you so much for hosting yet, another great party at, Home Sweet Home. Big hugs,
FABBY

Tazas y Cuentos said...

Hello Sherry! I'm happy joining your party again.
I really love your dining room, I like all the details, you are very crative to display things, and the photos are fantastic.
Thank you for hosting again
Besos! Silvina

Elaine @ Sunny Simple Life said...

Beautiful. I am in love with your tin doored hutch. I just adore your style.

20 North Ora said...

Your dining room looks so cozy!! Thanks for the features.

Judy

Sarah said...

All the thumbnail links look exciting. I'm off to visit...........Sarah

Gail said...

I love your dining room Sherry! Great features this week and thanks for hosting, Gail

PURA VIDA said...

the first photo made me feel like I could smell supper

Debra @ Common Ground said...

Hi Sherry, thanks so much for the wonderful feature, just linked up, thanks so much for hosting!!

Shelia said...

Hi Sherry! Oh, I just love your darling Halloween table and all the other features.
I'm finally getting to party with you this week.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

kitty said...

I just love seeing pictures of your pretty home. It's so warm and inviting. Thanks for hosting.

Marla and Steve said...

This is my first visit and my first link to your party. Thank you so much for hosting!!

~ Liz ~ said...

Hi Sherry, thanks so much for all the charming ideas. I appreciate so much the party and having a chance to glean from so many talented people and their projects.
Liz

Jody and Stan said...

Sherry, Thanks so much for hosting this wonderful fall party! Love all the features.Your Farmhouse Halloween dining room is very inspiring!

Jody

Pam Lambky said...

Hi Sherry. I am a new follower today and shared in your party as well! Love your featured party photos as well as your lovely dining space! I'd love for you to enter my monthly "Paris Mondays" giveaway or just stop in to say hi! Thanks so much for hosting the fab. party! xo's Pam

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Hi, Sherry, I thought I posted, but it's not here. Hmmmm...

Thanks for the fallishness. I look forward to sitting down this weekend and going through these at my leisure.

XO,

Sheila

JP said...

Ooooo...thank you! I just got a great idea, for a transformation, from one of your great features...that's why "partying" is so inspirational!
Thank you for hosting another great week and posting the great features!

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Your dining room is looking homier than ever, Sherry! Thanks once again!

Katherine Wolak said...

Fab posts, Im really loving that last one! :)

Hugs,

Shirley said...

Hi Sherry,
I love your hutch. Everything looks so homey. I'm sure the children were very happy to see the candy apples. I know I would have been jumping for joy! Always was my favorite at any Halloween party..How sweet the vintage Halloween decorations are...that was a good find. I know vintage Halloween items are hard to find and expensive..they are very collectable. Enjoy..

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Thanks for hosting and such great features. Wishing you a beautiful week. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

blesid thrifter said...

What an incredible blog you have. I have no idea why I've never stumbled upon it, but HORRAY! This morning I did! I was able to jump into your link party and I clicked to follow so I don't miss anything else! Make it a wonderful week and thanks for having such a fun party. GORGEOUS home you have as well. Full of CHARM for sure. Jules from blesid thrifter.

Rosemary and Thyme said...

I really love your blog. Thanks for hosting such a nice party. The posts keep getting better and better. That Lentil soup looks delicious.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails