Saturday, November 26, 2011

The Holly and the Ivy

I was just taking some pictures of my Christmas decorations and I kept thinking of the song "The Holly and the Ivy."  I found free Christmas Carol sheet music online for you to print for singing or crafts.  Click here.

More peaks of Christmas decorating.  

I will join:
I will link it to:
Seasonal Sundays at The Tablescaper
Masterpiece Monday at Boogieboard Cottage
Show Off Your Cottage Monday at The House in the Roses
Amaze Me Monday  at Dittle Dattle
Tabletop Tuesday  at A Stroll Thru Life
White Wednesday  at Faded Charm


Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Beautiful pictures, Sherry. I wish I was decorating, but maybe tomorrow. Have to get Bailey well first.

Cindy said...

Very pretty photos. Thanks for sharing the link to the sheet music!

Shirley said...

I love Holly and I love Ivy so I truly love your picture. Very nice.

Blondie's Journal said...

Beautiful, Sherry!! I love decorating with sheet music and am always looking for ideas besides wrapping candles! lol!

Hope you are having a nice weekend!


Lorraine Young Pottery said...

It is funny what songs pop into our heads at Christmas time. I seem to flutter between classic's and silly childhood rewrites!

HUGS Lorraine

The Tablescaper said...

Wonderful Christmas touches!

- The Tablescaper

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Beautiful Sherry! I love the greens in your silver vase. Martina

Teagarden said...

Wonderful Photos! Have a nice weekend,

Linda said...

Lovely, Sherry...I especially love the photos of the candles!

Maggie said...

Delightful seasonal images and a classic, favourite carol, too!

Debbiedoo's blogging and blabbing said...

Beautiful photos Sherry, and a fantastic vignette. Hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving!

Elna said...

Lovely pictures.


Gail @ Faithfulness Farm said...

Such beautiful decorating - loving all the candles. Thanks for passing on the sheet music - great for crafts :)



Lovely and classic like I like. I love that angel ornament, so pretty Sherry. Thanks for sharing.

Debbie said...

Your images are delightful, Sherri. Very warm...they brought a smile to my face.

bj said...

Great images...and I love the carol, too.
I will put up my tree this evening...and am making beautiful paper stars and snowflakes to go on it, along with SANTAS. :))

Ceekay- Thinkin of Home said...

Listening to Christmas carols while we decorate also...your pics are beautiful!

Shelia said...

What beautiful photos, Sherry! I love that Christmas carol!
be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Cindy said...

Your are off to a good start with your decorating...gorgeous photos!!!

Debbie@Mountain Breaths said...

I love your Christmas touches! I'm getting in the mood for decorating ;o)

AshTreeCottage said...

Delightful Christmas decor!

Susan and Bentley

Debbie said...

Beautiful Christmas touches! I really do love your eye. I also love that song and find myself humming it when I decorate too.

Sarah said...

Looks like you are adding some Christmas beauty to your home. Now I'm humming that song. ;-)

Lauren @ My Wonderfully Made said...

I love that carol! In fact, last year my Christmas cards contained a few of the verses from it! Lovely pics - thanks for sharing!

Natasha in Oz said...

That is also one of my favourite Christmas songs, especially since my sister's name is Holly!

I love your new festive header Sherry! It is really looking like Christmas over here!

Best wishes,

Ivy and Elephants said...

Such fabulous decorations. You really are in the holiday I am too. :-) Please share your lovely post with us at the launching of our linky party this week. We would love to have you.


Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Such pretty photos, Sherry! Any one of them would make a lovely card!

Bohemian said...

Loving your Holiday Banner and your Beautiful Post Photography!

Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian


Related Posts with Thumbnails