Friday, August 19, 2011

New in the shop...

This is just a sampling of some new things going in my Etsy shop for fall.  I am planning on getting more in it.  Some of the winter items were marked down half price, might give you some ideas for Christmas.

To visit the Etsy Shop just click here.
Thanks to all of the sweet people who have purchased from The Charm of Home Etsy shop!
I hope to put much more in it, oldest son going to college! :0


Shelia said...

Hi Sherry! Oh, what lovely things - that pillow is so pretty with the trim and the artwork with the leaf - love it.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Martha said...

Love the leaf picture!

Blondie's Journal said...

Beautiful things, Sherry. I adore that pillow, but I just have so many...I'll keep checking your shop though!!


Cassy said...

Those are very creatively made.
yes, I will be checking the etsy website.
Thanks for sharing.

Cassy from Acoustic Guitar Lessons

Cozy Little House said...

I'm entranced by the first pic!

Wendy said...

You are very creative! I love the pumpkin...adorable!


Related Posts with Thumbnails