Sunday, February 20, 2011

Calling All Angels

A beauty of a motif is angels.  I have been looking for an angel for over a year and today I found a very French angel.  So graceful folded in prayer, what's not to love.
I love angels.:)
Linking to a new party Motif Monday at Tablescapes Times Three.


3generations said...

What a lovely vignette! Thanks for sharing at Motif Monday! :)

Kelly Ash said...

Your angel is so pretty - I have a few garden statues, but I don't think they're as pretty as yours!

Loved the black & white photo!

PS Thanks for introducing me to Motif Monday I'll be checking it out!

Blondie's Journal said...

The angel statue is beautiful, Sherry. How lucky you are to have found it. Beautiful photo!


finishingtouchinteriors said...

i love angals my son saved his pocket money & brought me one for mothers day last year & it has pride of place in my lounge. Yours is beautifully styled with the candles & shells :)

Happier Than a Pig in Mud said...

Great pics Sherry, your new angel is very nice:@)

Debbie said...

First, I think that angel is really lovely. I'm so fond of them too. Second, I didn't know about this party. I really like to see a motif carried out in a vignette, wall, or table. I want to go over there and see some of the others.

I'm sure I'll enjoy them!

Liz said...

That's a beautiful little angel. Looks great with the candles.

Shirley said...

She a beauty!

rosarod said...

Hi Sherry, your posts are always so motivating! How nice your angel in prayer, a real aspect of these, as they were originally created to worship God their creator and to protect humans. great post! Greetings, Rose Marie

Ellen said...

That is such a great find, love how its hands are folded in prayer and the aged look that it has. Beautiful.

Have a great day,


Honey at 2805 said...

The "French" angel is so very pretty!

Brenda Kula said...

Oh, I love angels! How cute this one is. Now I know about a new party.


Related Posts with Thumbnails