Friday, December 17, 2010

Pink Tree

I had a plan to decorate a little tree with a pink color scheme.  I shopped the thrift store for all of my decorations and where I live there wasn't much pink.  So, I only have pink beads and an angel on this tree.  I sprayed the tree with snow to lighten it and I really like how that reflected the light.  

So here my little girly tree is in the dining room with my pastel nativity and my pale pink poinsettia.  I always decorate for the men in the house with more manly colors, but this corner is just for me.

I will join Beverly for Pink Saturday at How Sweet the Sound.
...It is not a slight thing when they, who are so fresh from God, love us. ~Dickens~
I'll add my favorite Christmas song in.  It is "Breath of Heaven," sung by Amy Grant.


Lori said...

So perfectly pink! Looks wonderful with the pink pointsettia.

spindlecottage said...

I love it! love that sweet angel too--so darling.

Blondie's Journal said...

The tree is beautiful...and I haven't seen a pink tree in my life so you did really good. It's so pretty! I love your nativity, too! What did you use for snow?


Cozy Home Scenes said...

I love flocked trees and really with those you don't need a ton of decorations. You mentioned on my blog that you couldn't find ornaments. Michael's had glass glittery balls in mint green, pastel pink, and a pale yellow, sold in a tube. When I got a pack a few weeks ago, they were on sale. They might have some if you are still looking for pink.

Bella said...

Hi Sherry, I love your fru fru tree dripping in pink pearls.. so sweet!!

xinex said...

How adorable, Sherry! I just love the pretty pink color....Christine

Happier Than a Pig in Mud said...

I love it Sherry! I like the clean look of just the beads, you've draped them beautifully-enjoy:@)

Susan Ramey Cleveland said...

I love your little tree. And the nativity is beautiful.

Connie said...

Darling tree and your photos are enchanting, sugar. Happy pink saturday and Merry Christmas,

Mary Beth @ Live. Laugh. Make Something said...

so sweet and charming! Happy Pinks!

Pat said...

Pretty pink tree, Sherry!

Happy Pink Saturday and Merry Christmas!

Roselle said...

Very sweet and pretty in it's simplicity!
Happy PS

Debbie said...

I need to show this to my daughters. They would love it. It's so perfectly pink!!

Pink Roses and Teacups said...

Hi Sherry,

I love the pink tree! Hope you have a wonderful holiday!


Jil~Say It With Roses said...

Everything looks so pretty and Christmasy! Love your pretty pink beads.
Merry Christmas and Happy Pink Saturday, Too!

Couture de Papier said...

Happy Holidays to you and your loved ones...Thank you for sharing HPS!

Dena E's Blog said...

Soooo very charming and quite meaningful of a share for us Sweetie...~~~Celebrating in this CHRISTmas Season with my Sister's in Blogging , and Thankful that you are 1 of them~~~Hugs Dena

shirley said...

Dear Sherry,
I love your Utube much better. I know folks have put a lot of work into these and I guess as long as we are passing the meaning will remind us all why we are celebrating Christmas. Thanks for stopping really means a lot.
Merry Christmas my friend,

Donnie said...

I loved all your photos. So pretty. Happy Pink Saturday.

Custom Comforts said...

What a pretty pink tree! What kind of snow did you use on it? It looks so soft with the pretty pink pearls.

Jeanne said...

Perfectly beautiful tree and special corner just for you. I love being thrifty and look how sweet it all looks on that pretty tree. Your song choice is beautiful too.
Wishing you Merry Christmas blessings.
Hugs, Jeanne

Cat & Cricket said...

Happy PS! Your tree is beautiful!


Related Posts with Thumbnails