Monday, September 6, 2010

Rooster Tea

I have a new little tea pot I am showing off today for tea.  I have it set up on my newly remodel chest I am using as a sideboard.

This little tea pot is by Maxcera the pattern is King Rooster.  

Here, I turned the sugar around to the back side.  The front has the rooster on it and that is the same for the creamer.

The mugs are really large.  Inside the top rim is a little sunflower hanging down in your cup.

All of it sits on top of a rooster table runner.

As for the tiered dessert stand, one of these days I will make some food to go on it but today I just have faux fruit.

I will link to:
Tea Time Tuesday at Lady Katherine Tea Parlor
Tea Time Tuesday at Rose Chintz Cottage
Tea Cup Tuesday at Martha's Favorites
Tuesday Tea for Two at The Plumed Pen
Tea Pot and Tea Things Tuesday at Breath of Fresh Air
Tea Cup Tuesday at Artful Affrimations
Please join all these lovely ladies for some tea.


La said...

Very pretty. Thank you for sharing. La

Fatima -Scrapart said...

I am delighted with the treasures you find in your area.It is Wonderful,the tea Rooster. Hugs,Fatima-Scrapart.

PAT said...

These are beautiful Sherry. They look wonderful on your new "buffet/sideboard".

Happier Than a Pig in Mud said...

Cute, they look great and I love the bright colors!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Oh my goodness, Sherry, are these ever cute! I LOVE roosters and I love red, so yeah, I'm lovin them! They are sure to be a conversation piece while sipping tea! Thank you for sharing your treasures with us on Tea Tuesday.


Vicki said...

Hello, Sherry,
Your rooster tea set is very festive and reminds me of our upcoming autumn season. I have always loved anything with sunflowers, too. They are so cheerful. Happy Tea Time to you, my friend~Vicki

Laura's Rose Garden said...

Hello Sherry,
You have a lot to crow about with those cute mugs, teapot, creamer and sugar!!! I love the vibrant colours. Thanks so much for sharing!
Happy Teacup Tuesday!
Warm hugs, Laura

Sue said...

The pattern on your set is just so cute! I love red, sunflowers, and roosters, so this is right up my alley. It all looks so nice on your runner.
:-) Sue

Lavender Cottage said...

What a cheery tea set you bought. Being one of a kind, I'm sure you will enjoy some special tea parties with it.

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

I love your Roo tea set girl..the whole thing is so pretty...Hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble said...

O My!! I just adore this lovely rooster tea set!!
And what a great vignette you created!! Perfect for Fall.

Terri said...

Your bright red rooster china is lovely. I do love the generous tea mugs. And the tea pot is so fab!
Thank you so much for sharing with us today.

Heaven's Walk - said...

Hey Sherry! Your rooster set looks so autumnal and cozy! Adorable next to your red lamp!

xoxo laurie@heavens-walk

David and Kelsie's Country Home... said...

These are just so cute...Truly spice up tea time with the vivid colors and the lovely hand painted roosters and flowers...I am so glad I popped over to see such a lovely set.


Sue (Someone's Mom) said...

That is the cutest teapot...I love the shape of it! Everything is just darling and so colorful!

KathyB. said...

Bright, cheery,and just crowing for me to have a cup of tea. I love this little set~

Barb~Bella Vista said...

Hi Sherry, these are just adorable. And, of course, you know I love those roosters!

Thank you for the very sweet comment you left for me.

Barb ♥

Beth said...

Love those rooster tea cups. I have a few rooster things in my kitchen. Love them.

Bookie said...

Love the rich reds! Right now I have a lot of reds scattered about in my dining/kithen...unusual for me. Yours are so bright and cheery...nice for late summer!

Lynn-Teacupstitches said...

Hi Sherri!
This set is so cool!! I love the rich reds and ochres and the handpainting makes them extra special!
Perfect for a cockAdoodleicious cup of tea!!
Thanks for sharing your new treasures!
Hugs and smiles,

Rita said...

Hi Sherry,
so glad I found your blog. it's sooooooo lovely.
your rooster tea set is simply adorable- love the pattern and the bright colors.
Thank you for sharing your pretties.

Sarah said...

Sorry I missed this earlier. I've not had as much time to visit of late. This rainly Sunday afternoon is giving me some welcomed time to blog hop.
Love your rooster tea service. Really cute!


Related Posts with Thumbnails