Friday, September 24, 2010

Blog Award

I'm happy to show off the blog award  Cozy Home Scenes  gave me!


These awards are a great way to show others that you are interested in what they have to contribute to the blogosphere, and showcase some of the people you follow.
The rules for winning this award are as follows:

* Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
 * Share 7 things about yourself.
* Pass the award along to 15 other bloggers who you recently discovered and think are fabulous.
* Contact the bloggers you chose and let them know about the award.

Special thanks to Cozy Home Scenes  for this award. Please check out her site. 

7 things about me:
1.  I  have lived in KY half of my life, don't live there anymore.
2.  One of my favorite movies is "Coal Miner's Daughter."
3.  I am listening to Nickleback- Far Away on the radio today.
4. Tomorrow I might be listening to Vivaldi.
5. Played clarinet in band for 7 years, don't play anymore.
6. When it comes to the written word I have a lot of favorites: Dickens, Hardy, Rowling, Gabaldon,  
    just to name a few.
7.One of my favorite movies this past year was "The Young Victoria."

I haven't blogged a whole year yet so, I'll pick a few blogs I read. I find new and amazing bloggers everyday and I am very blown away by all of the talent I keep finding in so many of you. It was really hard to just pick 15.  I wanted to show case several new ones too.  Inspiration abounds! Please forgive me if you don't participate in these things.


Edited to add: If you want to pass along the award, it is okay to copy this post. Just use Ctrl C and Ctrl V to copy and paste the post and insert it into a new post on your blog and edit it as you need to.

13 comments:

xinex said...

Nice to know more about you, Sherry....Christine

Blondie's Journal said...

It's nice to get to know you a little better, Sherry! Congratulations on your award!! :-)

xoxo
Janie

Katy Noelle said...

Dear Sherry,

I love coming and spending a while, here, with you. You have such a gift of hospitality. I can just feel it! You, also, are having waaaaaay too much fun with making your home cozy and autumnal. =] Very, very, VERY inspirational. (I was thinking that I would do something similar with my planters - the white euphorbia is still so pretty. I'm hoping to find some white ghost pumpkins, too.) Of course, I just love all of your candles and lanterns. (I've just been thinking that I may have a candle problem.) Well, I've loved it all! Thank you! AND, a hug and a kiss for the vote of confidence with the award. It means a lot coming from you!

Love, Katy Noelle xo

Katy Noelle said...

OOooooops! Silly me! Congratulations on your award. You so obviously deserve it!

Love, Me (again)

Terri said...

Sherry, you have an amazing blog. Your photography is gorgeous. Congratulations on your award, you certainly deserve it!
I too love Gabaldon, Rowling and Dickens (don't know Hardy). I saw Young Victoria on a plane and need to watch it again on a large screen. It was a great movie. Thank you for sharing about yourself.
Hugs,
Terri

bj said...

Congratulations on the award...
THANK YOU SO SO MUCH for thinking of me.
You are very sweet..

Sue (Someone's Mom) said...

It is always great to learn more about people! Thank you for the award, I'm honored you thought of me.

Momma Button said...

It's nice to know more about you. Congratulations on your award. (we share the same taste in music and literature.)

Debra@Common Ground said...

Hi Sherry, congrats on your award, and thank you so much for including me in such great company!! Enjoyed learning more about you!
xo,
Debra

sissie said...

Hi Sherry,
Congrats on your most deserving award. And a very special humble thank you for including me in your list of such talented bloggers. I am honored.

hugs
Sissie

Mary said...

Congratulations on your award, Sherry! I love visiting your blog too, you really have a talent for decorating and I truely feel inspired each and every time I visit. Thank you for including me in your list, I feel very flattered to be included with so many creative bloggers. :O) God bless, Mary

Cabin and Cottage said...

I had to come looking for my award, Sherry, THANK YOU! I don't have the time for participating in awards, but please don't apologize for the great compliment you have given me. It's so nice to hear that you like my blog! I do it for people like you! Thanks for being there! Congratulations to you too! Jacqueline

Barbara said...

Sherry, thank you so much for including me in your award list! That is so sweet of you. I don't participate in awards right now but I am SO honored to be included in your list. I am a new blogger and still trying to figure all of this out. Thank you and congratulations on your award! I find inspiration every time I come visit. Barbara

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails