Tuesday, July 27, 2010

White Outdoor Wednesday

I have about depleted my vacation photos but, not before I show off some of the handiwork accomplished by the Walt Disney World gardeners.  For starters these lovely white Caladiums in this container.   WD really has gorgeous containers all over all the parks.  This was in Epcot at the France pavillion.

This is my favorite fountain from all of the properties Disney maintains.  It is a terra cotta pot fountain at Downtown Disney.  It flows into the pots and then onto the sidewalk and I believe the drainage is built right into the sidewalk.
At Epcot in Italy they have some beautiful statues like this fountain of Triton.

This angel is also at Italy in Epcot.
Before we left Italy, I peaked inside of a shop and found these beautiful treasures.  They were mask for carnival.  The same thing we celebrate called Mardi Gras.

 As we went through Germany I spotted this.  I believe this might be my favorite statue at Epcot.  Who couldn't admire a knight slaying a dragon?

In Norway my teenage sons spotted Chuck Norris.   Just seeing if you are still awake. 

There was some white water behind our hotel.  
Who couldn't go to Walt Disney World and not see the castle?  It is white.

And here we ended our day with some white fireworks at Epcot.
Just having some fun for the two parties I am joining:
White Wednesday at Faded Charm,
and Outdoor Wednesday  at a Southern Daydreamer. 
Go over and see all the fun bloggers are coming up with.

21 comments:

JO said...

what a great adventure you got there.

Thanks for visiting my blog!

Olive Cooper said...

The fountains are very pretty. I just do not know if I could brave Disney once again but I really should try. Happy WW! olive♥

Jeanette said...

Love the white fireworks, but everything is just lovely. That fountain is very pretty.

LDH said...

Such great photos! It has been years since we have visited Disney and I am sure so much has changed. A joy visiting with you!

Kindly, ldh

Rebecca said...

Thanks for the visit to Epcot and Disney-I haven't been there since I was a child.

Mary said...

Love the fountains flowing into the pots! Thanks for the Epcot/Disney tour :-)

Gretchen said...

So smart that you were thinking of photographing these great sites for a fun event like White Wednesday while on vacation. Enjoyed your post.

shannon i olson said...

That is a lovely fountain, never been there myself...but I hear Chuck is everywhere! ;-)

imaginationlane said...

This is a delightful post...such a fun trip for you! I love the caladiums..haven't seen those in years..and the great masks. I must say, however, the angel is my favourite...absolutely stunning.

Thank you so much for having me over...

Lynette

Sherri said...

Beautiful pictures! There is probably no other place I love more than Disneyland! I would just love to go to Disney World one day. thanks for sharing your great pics! Sherri : )

My Shabby Roses said...

What a fabulous vacation you must have had! I haven't been to Disney World but I know that Disneyland in California is my most favorite vacation spot. Just a kid at heart!

g.suzie said...

Great photos, the fountain is really fun! Sounds like a wonderful vacation, thanks for sharing! Have a great day. . .

Theresa said...

How they keep all their plants so beautiful is a mystery to me! They must water 4 times a day! Great photo's and hope you had a wonderful vacation:)

Blue Ridge Altered Art said...

Thank you for the tour. I have not been there in a few years and really enjoyed seeing it thru your camera lens.

Love Bears All Things said...

Thanks you for sharing these particular items at Disney..I've seen lots of vacation pictures from Disney but never these.
Mama Bear

Dee@FrenchBleuVintage said...

What a great time you had - Its like visited 12 countries in 3 days:) REally fun photos - Thanks.

Linda said...

I've never been there...it looks like a very pretty place. Our friend is an electrician at Disneyland here and we go all the time, but to go to Epcot Center would be wonderful! Great photos!!

Light and Voices said...

This cyber tour of Epcot is amazing.
Joyce M

rustandruffles said...

Wonderful photos....love the statues!!
Happy WW!
xojanis

Vintagesouthernlife said...

Great photos. Makes me want to go back it has been several years

Rita said...

Never been to Epcot but it looks great. thank you for taking us along and sharing your lovely pics. so glad I found your blog tonight as I was visiting Kathleen's Faded Charm. this has given me an occasion to come back again.
blessings
rita

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails