Thursday, July 22, 2010

Tony's Town Square Restaurant

There is this wonderful little restaurant as you walk inside the Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World.  It is called Tony's Town Square Restaurant.  This is a view inside the main dining area.  But, that isn't my favorite place to eat.
Peak through the lace curtains into the conservatory area.  This is where you want to eat.
 It may look hot with the glass roof catching all the Florida sunshine, but it isn't.  It is air conditioned and cold.
The secret to this restaurant is that you can usually walk right in (no reservation) at around 1:30-2 PM ET.  The reason you want to do that is this great view.  

and this 5 year old has one of the best seats in the park to view it.

 Let's go step out on the porch of Tony's and get a closer look.

Enjoying the magic is one of my favorite things because kids are only five once.
The parade is over and we are off.  Rounding the corner of Adventureland, I snapped this beautiful hanging basket for Pink Saturday. 

I will link this to:
Foodie Friday at Designs by Gollum.
My Favorite Things at Bargain Hunting and Chatting with Laurie.
Pink Saturday at How Sweet the Sound. 
Please join these blogs and view some of the wonderful things bloggers a
are sharing.


A Shabby Moment in Time said...

Love the Disney pics! It's my family's favorite vacation spot. We've been blessed to have 7 visits there, plus a Disney Cruise. Nothing like it, is there? Thanks for stopping by my blog. To answer your question, no I didn't have a white shabby home while my boys were growing up. LOL ! Back then I was primitive country with dark reds and blues. I've evolved into a shabby chic girl for about five years now and have never looked back. I still have a 21, 17, & 16 year old in the house, but they get my drift if you know what I mean. My surroundings are the only way I can escape all that masculinity. :o)

Marydon said...

Somebody loves spaghetti! Cute pics.
Have a lovely summer's eve ~
TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

Miss Gracie's House said...

What fun pics...he is so cute! Love your ww lace too...a girl can never have too much lace!

Yvonne @ StoneGable said...

Thank you for taking me to Disney World. Great tip about the restaurant and the parade! Your little boy is such a cutie!

The Quintessential Magpie said...

I love this, and I haven't tried that restaurant. I will on your recommendation. What a great view and what a pretty atrium. Love how much your little guy is enjoying his spagehetti!

Thank you for sharing.

Happy Foodie Friday...


Sheila :-)

Maria said...

Beautiful place, my kids would love to visit it!!! specially to see the Cinderella parade!!

Nancy said...

What a wonderful memory he'll cherish always.

I must say, that spaghetti has me wanting some, and it's just 6:00 a.m.!

Great pictures,


Kristen said...

How clever of you to find an air conditioned place to view the parade! And spaghetti, too. My kids would be so impressed.

Debbie said...

What great pics of your stay in Disneyland! What a lucky little boy he is! Thank you for sharing.

~ ~ Ahrisha ~ ~ said...

Count me in! I love DW too.
I would love it if you linked to my blog for the labels. Are they not just the cutest things?! Enjoy your weekend and thanks for stopping by.
~ ~Ahrisha~ ~

Wendy said...

Disney is magical! Beautiful pictures and looks like a special time :)

dogsmom said...

We have family leaving for Disney on Tuesday. I will give them your hint.

laurie @ bargain hunting said...

What a charming place to eat and watch the show. Aren't y'all smart to figure all of that out! I enjoyed your pictures. Thank you so much for linking them to Favorite Things Saturday. laurie

A 2 Z said...

Wonderful! What memories! I went to this specific restaurant about 8 years ago. My kids were 10 and 11 at the time. I loved your pictures. Thanks for sharing.


~~Carol~~ said...

They don't call it the Magic Kingdom for nothing, do they?! And I bet the best part was that you got to see it all through the eyes of that cutie pie 5 year old!
Happy Pink Saturday!

A Write Life said...

What a lovely place for lunch. I agree, the conservatory is the way to go. And the view, you were right about it too. Have a great day.

Linda (More Fun Less Laundry) said...

Hi Sherry, DisneyW is one of our very favorite vacation spots! We've been going almost every year since the kids were 6 and 3, and now they are 21 and18!!!! There's really something for everyone there. Your little one certainly looks happy! Just getting around to seeing your wonderful tablescape from yesterday also! Very nice! Linda

Dee@FrenchBleuVintage said...

Hi Sherry ~ It looks so fun!! I wish I could leap through the screen and share an ice tea on the conservatory with you. I love Disney. I only went once when my kids were 4 and 6 months (which was nuts).


Related Posts with Thumbnails