Tuesday, July 20, 2010

It is Never Too Early to Think About Fall Decorating

Do you need some new dinnerware, goblets, or maybe a lantern for your fall table?

How about this stunning  Provence Rooster pattern by April Cornell?

 The Provence Rooster pattern also comes in this warm color.
Here is another beautiful pattern for fall.  This is Evening Sun by Pfaltzgraff.
 How about some new goblets for your fall table?
Where do you get all of these fabulous things?
At CSN Stores of course!
I am mulling over which lantern I would love to review for CSN.  I plan to put it to good use in tablescapes and in Halloween/Fall decorating.  Which one would you choose?  
Check back soon for summer into fall decorating with CSN.  


Blondie's Journal said...

I am just getting familiar with CSN stores...they have SO many neat things. I love the platters, the Provence Rooster is really charming. The red lantern is really cute, but I suppose it has to go with your decor!

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment! :-)


Melissa Miller said...

All gorgeous rooster and fall items! I just adore fall colors and decor' as well. I bought a new red rooster plate yeaterday and already displayed it. I can't wait!

I love your blog and am grabbing your button to display. Have a wonderful day! ~Melissa :)

Heaven's Walk - said...

Awww, shucks.....do I HAVE to think about fall decorating all ready? lol!

Love those lanterns! I can envision them filled with tiny white Christmas lights.... :)

xoxo laurie@heavens-walk

Marydon said...

Whoa! & it is just around the corner ... guess I'd better get on the ball & start looking ... lovely pieces.

Have a lovely summer's eve ~
TTFN ~ Marydon

the cape on the corner said...

my friend has that pfaltzgraff pattern, and she loves it. love that 2nd and 4th lantern.


Related Posts with Thumbnails