Saturday, July 17, 2010

Enjoying a Little Magic!

Been away from the blog for a week.  I had 5 post set to go on but it appears that they didn't post.  So, here is a few teasers from our vacation.  I will be back this week.  
My youngest, being five and slurping spaghetti on one of the most famous Main Streets in the world.  It just doesn't get any better!



laurie @ bargain hunting said...

Oh those fireworks at the Magic Kingdom are magical, and that cutie sure makes that spaghetti look delicious! Looks like y'all are having a great time! I look forward to seeing more pictures. Thanks for linking to Favorite Things Saturday. laurie

nannykim said...

I love your header! My hubby < I know< would love to be sitting there with your son eating what is on the dish!!

Ragamuffin Gal said...

Your blog is so warm and inviting! I love the glow in your header ~ so charming! Blessings to you! ~ Katie

Sue (Someone's Mom) said...

Gotta love Disney (I did even before my daughter worked there)!


Related Posts with Thumbnails