Sunday, July 25, 2010

Architecture Around the World

I have a little quiz for you today.  Can you name the country by looking at the architecture?  What you are looking at are the roof lines to many of the countries that surround Epcot's World Showcase at Walt Disney World.

Can you determine what the details are that set each of the countries styles apart. 
Here are the countries to identify: (not listed in any particular order)
I will post the answer tomorrow.  Thanks for playing along.
I will join Mary for Mosaic Monday at her blog Little Red House.


Rajesh said...

Beautiful collection of shots. Love the variety in the architecture.

Natasha said...

I remember quite a few of these buildings from our visit 3 years ago. Epcot was favourite park at Disney world!

Best wishes,

Kristen said...

Aren't people the world over clever?! Those are such beautiful buildings. My guess would be 1. Morocco, 2. Norway, 3. Italy, 4. Germany, 5. France, 6. China, 7. England and 8. Japan. Good thing nothing is riding on my being right!!

Snap said...

Lovely mosaic. I really enjoyed my visit to Disney World. Been there once and would like to go again. Fun *test*!!!

A Garden of Threads said...

A great mosaic, love guessing games.

Olga said...

What a fun post! Here is what I've got

1. Morocco
2. Norway (I know it for sure, I've seen such churches in Norway)
3. France
4. Germany
5. Italy
6. China
7. England
8. Japan

Can't wait for the correct answers ;-)

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

I recognized Italy right away and then China and Japan. I'm not too sure about the others? Fun idea for a mosaic..I'll come back for the answers.

Anu@My Dream Canvas said...

How pretty, lovely mosaic. I am hosting a CSN Giveaway and would love for you to stop by.

Snappy Di said...

I am not a world traveller so no way can I name this locations. The photos however are beautiful!


Elsina said...

Lovely mosaic! My guesses are:

2.Norway (dragon head roofs)
5.Italy (looks like Siena main square)
7.England (tudor?)

Mary said...

What a fun mosaic! Thanks for sharing at MM. :)


Related Posts with Thumbnails