Saturday, June 12, 2010

Silver Sunday

I had a few things I thought I would add to Silver Sunday.
I picked this piece up at the thrift store for $4.  It isn't anything valuable but, I thought it would make a great low vase.  My 5 year-old thinks it's the Tri-Wizard Tournament cup.
Sometimes you find things you forgot you had.  I got a picnic basket out last week and found these forks in it.  They were a flea market purchase from 20 years ago.   I also have this pastry cutter from my grandmother.
I also recently found this little silver box I forgot I had.  It was made in England and depicts a hunting scene.

I found these also in my jewelry collection.  I should have added this to Shop the House Sunday, because I forgot I had all of these things and just found them around the house.  The cupid is a pin and the three strand pearl bracelet has a rhinestone clasp.  
I am joining Gypsy Fish Journal for Silver Sunday.   Please go over and see all the silver bloggers are showing off.
Don't forget I have a $50 gift certificate from CSN I am giving away.  Click here to enter. 


8 comments:

kim said...

I love that silver cup or trophy, whatever it is. I love the patina of it. Good buy.

Sarah said...

Good buy on the silver sugar. It will be perfect for a variety of things- flowers, a little ivy, silverware, etc. Actually I like the corks! ~ sarah

Diann said...

I like all your pretty little silver finds! The sugar is a nice piece and just the right amount of patina to it!

Brynwood Needleworks said...

My favorite is your silver hunt scene box. Thanks for sharing.
xoxo
Donna

Lynn@ The Vintage Nest said...

Great silver stuff today. I think I am in love with the forks! HSS! xoxo

Johanna said...

Nice things. I love the little box with the hunting scene. And your the sugar, it is so versatile to use.
Greetings, Johanna

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Love the silvers you've shared today. I'm especially in awe of the hunt scene silver box and that lovely pearl bracelet and clasp!

Stop by and see my silver post if you get a chance!

Big TX Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

Gypsy Fish said...

Love love love your cherub! Thanks for joining the party....see you next month.
gypsy hugs,
Beth

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails