Tuesday, May 4, 2010

White Wednesday

I did a post this week for Mother's Day.  It was my Mother's Day gift used as a centerpiece on my table.  I happen to hit filtered black and white when I was editing the photos and I liked it so much I decided to use it in White Wednesday.  Most of the items were all white anyway.
You can go here to view the post in color. 
I will be linking this to White Wednesday at Faded Charm.


Beth said...

Gorgeous photography! So very pretty!

Jan LaFollette said...

We forget how striking black and white photos are, your's are lovely.


Hi Sherry, What a wonderful idea to display your Mother's Day gift for a centerpiece on your table. I love it and think that you it was perfect that you happened to hit filter and ended up with awesome black and white photos. Thank you for sharing your "White Wednesday" with us.

Shabbyrosetreasure said...

Oh these are very mysterious and romantic. Love it,

clustres said...

Clever post!

Atticmag said...

It's so great to see such artistic black and white photographs for a change. Hope you'll stop by if you have time. Lovely. Jane F.

A Cottage Muse said...

Beautiful photos...simple yet elegant!

Sue said...

There is just something special about a simple black & white photo! Your's turned out amazing!
Take care, Sue

Lynn-Teacupstitches said...

I love your post and your creative eye for still life arranging! Thank you so much for sharing your photos!


Related Posts with Thumbnails