Monday, May 31, 2010

Summer Tea Time

A little tea in the garden with a sea theme.  
The little teapot has rope around the word tea and it looks nautical.
"To Die For Blueberry Muffins"  by Shirley of Shirley's World recipe here. 
You should have smelled the kitchen when these were baking! Yum.
 I will link this to all these tea parties:


Lavender Cottage said...

An unusual cup and saucer and teapot. How nice of you to have a nautical theme for us for your tea today.

Carolyn said...

Lovely summer time tea! It has been cooler here yet but I am looking for ward to those garden teas too.

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...

Oh what a lovely and inviting tea setting. I love the coastal theme. Your shell is just gorgeous. Everything is lovely. Thanks so much for joining the party. Hugs, Marty

Happy Cottage Quilter said...

I love your summery tea. The sea shells are so refreshing and I love the beach theme.


Beth said...

A really cute tea setting. I really like that teapot too!

Brenda-shabbycatsandroses said...

What an adorable summer tea setting! I can just imagine sitting next to the sea or a lake with that tablescape! Lovely :)

Happy Teacup Tuesday!

Warmest, Brenda

Connie Eyberg Originals said...

That is such an unusual set. I love white pieces. Happy TT! Connie

Martha's Favorites said...

Hi: I love your summer tea setting. It is just beautiful. It says "relax" all over it. Have a wonderful week. Blessings, Martha

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Sherry,
What a wonderful nautical tea! I am a beach lovin girl so your tea really appeals to me. The muffins look really yummy too! Thanks for sharing and for joining me for Tea Time. I hope you have a lovely week.


Lady Katherine said...

Love the Sea Theme! The Teapot and cup and saucer are wonderful! Oh, Tell me where you found them! My hubby loves the beach, I've been collecting Nautical dishes for his Birthday. Adore blueberry muffins! Send the wind this way so I can smell them! Thank you for joining me for Tea Time Tuesday with this wonderful Beachy Tea Setting! Love those shells!

bj said...

O, I do love your tea tray...just beautiful and I can almost smell the muffins...ummmm
xo bj

Penny said...

I just had tea in a beautiful garden and now I am whisked off to the seashore with your beautiful teascape. Such a beautiful and unique teapot and the cups look so nice with it.
Thank you for sharing,

Lynn-Teacupstitches said...

Hi Sherry!
I love your teaset! It's so crisp and summery and I can almost hear the waves rolling in!
And I must checkout the muffin recipe too - they look yummy!!


fitty's pinky rose cottage said...

very summery teaset and reminds me of spending a day at the beach cottage! just lovely.. happy TCT

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble said...

What a lovely summer tea time setting!! I agree with Lynn who says everything look so crisp and fresh!!



Gale Blair said...

What an amazing tea set! I adore it. Your photos are just gorgeous.

Diane said...

What a unique and fun set for summer!!

Terri said...

Thank you for your lovely tea setting! I love your tea pot. I think I have the canisters to match! Thank you so much for joining in Tea Cup Tuesday.

Msartist said...

Oh, I love this sea cottage type setting. Such lovely pieces!! Thanks for sharing~ I will take a peek around now. Have a lovely week, Theresa


Hi, I love your sea theme tea...your blueberry muffin looks so yummy, that is three posts today that have my mouth watering, yummy!

Victorian1885 said...

What a lovely tea pot! Thanks for sharing today and have a great day!


bunny said...


This is so cute. You are one creative cookie!


Appleshoe said...

Hello Sherry- These pictures look like they should go into Better Homes and Gardens. Simply lovely. I like the light soft blue and whites It feels welcoming and soothing. Take care.

parTea lady said...

Your tea theme tea setting is lovely. I adore the beach, so your china really appeals to me. I did see some of those starfish teacups recently and now I'm sorry I didn't purchase them.

Thanks for the link to the recipe too.

Yellow Rose Arbor said...

Very pretty! I like the tea cup and starfish shaped saucer! I posted the same tea pot! I just bought mine recently at Home Goods, love it!

Wish I had a muffin! Yum!


Barbara said...

How awesome. i love the shape of the tea pot. I will be posting some candles I made with shells come stop by on Monday.


Related Posts with Thumbnails