Sunday, May 30, 2010

Red, White, & Berry

I played with the red, white, and blue theme last Thursday for a tablescape.  I went to the grocery this weekend and I knew I had to pull out the dishes again!  We are so lucky to have all this amazing food during the summertime in the USA.  It all tastes good.  It is ripe and it smells good too.  The blueberry muffin was a recipe Shirley from Shirley's World posted last week.  She called them "To Die For Blueberry Muffins," and they are.  You can view the recipe here.  Happy Memorial Day and hello wonderful summer!
I am joining Mary for Mosaic Monday at her site Little Red House.  Please go over and view all the mosaic fun.

16 comments:

Shirley said...

You mosaic is very pretty with the red, white and blue. Looks yummy too! Thanks for the link.

Snap said...

I love red and blue berries and I'm going to print out the muffin recipe! Thanks!

ellen b. said...

What a lovely refreshing mosaic!! Love it...

A Garden of Threads said...

What a yummy mosaic, it looks great. I hope you have a wonderful week.

Claudia@DipityRoad said...

How cute are these colorful shots?

That recipe might even find me baking some -- that is kinda scarey... my pans have not seen my face for a very long time.

Have a great week.

Claudia

Dishesdone said...

love the red, white and blue! Especially the blueberry. Muffin looks delicious!

Meri said...

Oh yummy. Makes me start thinking ahead to making my blueberry-strawberry-raspberry-cheesecake trifle for Fourth of July.

Snappy Di said...

Well, the middle photo in your mosaic certainly made my mouth water when I enlarged the photo.. You need to stop doing that to me... LOL

Di
The Blue Ridge Gal

Lana G! said...

Yummy post! Some blueberries would be wonderful right now!

Traci said...

Uh, yum...that is a delicious mosaic!

Ingmarie We said...

A very tasty mosaic! So good and healthy. Hve a nice week.

32˙North said...

Great mosaic! We had the first of the season cherries last week - so tasty! We are so blessed to have such an abundance of beautiful fruit, aren't we?

Amanda

Denise@alloverroses said...

I haven't had breakfast yet and that looks so yummy! So well done to celebrate Memorial Day!
Enjoy your day!
Denise

Suzy said...

Neat study in red white and blue. LOVE the red plate.

Olga said...

What a lovely and yummy mosaic. Love the colors.

Mary said...

Wonderful! Thanks so much for sharing. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails