Friday, May 21, 2010

My Favorite Things: Transferware

One of my favorite things is transferware.  I love all the pattern and detail.  Johnson Brothers pattern Coaching Scenes
Villeroy & Boch pattern Audun Ferme and Audun Fleur.
Spode pattern Blue Italian.
Royal Stafford pattern Asiatic Pheasant.
Royal Stafford pattern Harvest Village.
 Mother's Day tea with Johnson Brothers you can view that post here.
This is just an eye candy post.  Do you like transferware too?
I will link this to Laurie's My Favorite Things at her site Bargain Hunting and chatting with Laurie. 


xinex said...

Beautiful transferware! I love all the colors and patterns!...Christine

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Thanks for sharing your beautiful china. I too like transfer ware and have been tempted, but don't have room for more dishes. :)
Enjoy your weekend.

vignette design said...

I enjoyed your eye candy post! I love transferware too. You have some lovely pieces. Thanks for sharing!

laurie @ bargain hunting said...

Sherry, Transferware is one of my favs too, and you have some beautiful pieces of it. I loved seeing all of it, and I'm so glad you linked this post to Favorite Things. laurie

Katherine ( Katie) Corrigan said...

Lovely, thank you for sharing. Wishing you happiness, Katherine

Maryrose said...

Your transferware is so pretty, it's fun to see all of the detailing in the drawings on them, and in so many different colors. You certainly have the collection.
Enjoy your weekend.

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Oh, how beautiful! I LOVE transferware! Love your collection. Thanks for sharing and I hope you're enjoying your weekend.


Diann said...

Now this was a total "drool-fest" for me! I loved each and ever one of these plates! So beautiful!!

LDH said...

Oh, what pretty pieces you have! I have a few Royal Mail transferware plates that I display in my bedroom.

You have a sweet place here filled with lovely posts! I have enjoyed visiting.

Kathleen said...

I love the V and B! I am so sorry they closed the little outlet here in Southampton. I was saving up fro that Auden pattern..Beautiful!

Manuela@TPOH said...

Heaven! One of my favorite things is transferware too. I love all the pieces you showed!


Olga said...

Oh, that transferware of yours is gorgeous. This is a very beautiful post indeed.

3sisters365 said...

Definitely my favourite things too! I would love to build up my collection so it is like yours!

One day...

Best wishes,


Hi Sherry, I love all your beautiful transferware, such pretty colors and patterns. I think I have a few of the same in blue, I'll have to pull them out and check. Thanks for visiting and leaving your sweet comment on my French Country Watering Can! I love designing floral arrangements and I enjoy coming up with unique displays. Have a wonderful evening!

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

I am also in love with transferware. These pieces are beautiful!

Katy Noelle said...

I've been having fun looking around your blog! I particularly love this post. I found a disjointed set of Johnson Bros. "Coach Scenes" at a yard sale for $15 - 8 dinner plates, 2 lunch, 6 bread and butter and 6 cups and saucers. Sometimes, I think that I never find anything good.....

I LOVE what you've done with it with the lantern in your "hall"!

Thanks for your comment in the sunny spot!

Love, Katy Noelle


Related Posts with Thumbnails