Monday, May 17, 2010

Fickle Spring Bouquet

Spring can be fickle.  When you expect beautiful weather, sometimes it isn't beautiful.  A little over a month ago we had beautiful weather.  But, today it is cold and wet.  Normally at this time of year we are able to plant a little garden.  I have some new plants but I am not enjoying them.  So, I decided to put a little vase of my favorite new flowers on my window ledge above my kitchen sink.  

I put my little bouquet with some candle holders I found at TJ Maxx.  
My new favorite flowers are daisies and double white impatients.  
There are also some pansies and coreopsis that hasn't bloomed that I used for the green foliage.
I  have a tabletop also.  Just a peak at the same candle holders in what will be my Tablescape Thursday post this week.  The lovely blue hour shot that I wouldn't have known about if it weren't for Susan over at Between Naps on the Porch who so wonderfully shares her great tips.  
I will be linking this to Cielo's Show Off Your Cottage Monday at The House in The Roses.
I will also link to Marty's Tabletop Tuesday at A Stroll Thru Life.

 

9 comments:

Jessa Irene (Holiday-Haven) said...

Very beautiful! They compliment well.

Shelia said...

Oh, I love your candlesticks with the sweet little bouquet of flowers. Are they in a pewter pitcher? Love your outside shot too!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Atelier de Charo said...

Love your candle holders!

Hugs
Charo

Sherry said...

Yes, the flowers are in a little pewter creamer.

Dining Delight said...

A very pretty vignette! Its true what you said about Spring weather but it does hold so much promise! Love the blue hour by candlelight that you've capture. Can't wait to see more on TT!

DD

A Hint of Home said...

The flowers are beautiful. I love the pewter container.

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...

Oh how beautiful. I love the pewter and your flowers with the candles make just the perfect vignette. The night pic is fabulous. So pretty. Thanks so much for joining the party, this is fabulous. Hugs, Marty

Creations By Cindy said...

This is so pretty. I love the colors. Be blessed. Cindy

Prior said...

very pretty I love the flowers in the silver and the candlelight looks fab at night! Lezlee

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails