Sunday, March 7, 2010

Mosaic Monday: Flowers

I am joining Mary today at Little Red House for Mosaic Monday.  Please go over to her site and see all the lovely mosaics.  One of the best parts of blogging has been that I now have an excuse to buy all these beautiful flowers. It has been extra nice to get them this long winter.  So for a little taste of springtime......
 
Click on mosaic to enlarge
Can you almost smell them?  I can smell those paperwhites every time I enter the room. 
For more mosaic fun please join Mary at Little Red House at the link above.
 

8 comments:

Lana G! said...

Beautiful!!

ellen b said...

Just beautiful Sherry...Enjoy

Thoughtfully blended hearts said...

Such beautiful blooms....

Ebie said...

Simply beautiful! Love the peachy/pink rose blended with the white narcissus!

I can smell them from here!

Ebie's Mosaic.

Katie@LeBeauPaonVictorien said...

Heavenly!!! I love flowers...they are always beautiful to look at and I love a mosaic of flowers even more... :-)

Mary said...

Oh Sherry, they are beautiful! And you are right -- they are so welcome in the dark winter months! Thanks for sharing at MM. :)

32˙North said...

We must have been on the same wavelength - flowers for me, too! Yours are lovely!

Duchess of Tea said...

Darling, thank you for allowing me to browse through your interesting posts and lovely photos. I enjoyed my visit and taking tea with you and I look forward to my future visits.


Love & Hugs
Duchess

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails