Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Tablescape Thursday

 I am joining Susan today at Between Naps on the Porch for Tablescape Thursday.  I created a little table for two today.  Something in a quite corner of the house for just you and that special someone.  I have decided not to go big on my pictures on purpose.  I have family that view this on small and slow connections to the internet.  So....
Click on any picture to enlarge.

You can never go wrong with candles and flowers for a centerpiece.

I have always wanted to make these strawberries.  Really easy and great drama on the plate!
I also made the eyelet napkins, just a 21 inch square with a turned hem.
The plates were a nice china on clearance at TJMaxx for 70 cents for salad plate and $1 for dinner plate.
The chargers were on Christmas clearance from Walmart for I think $2.50 for 4.
The champagne flutes were 85 cents a piece at thrift store. 

Just a little candlelight.:)
Have a great Valentine's Day and give someone you love a hug!
Get ready to party with Laurie!  Johnny says her Link party starts tomorrow at 6:00PM.
Go check it out, it should be a lot of fun!


laurie @ bargain hunting said...

This looks so pretty. I have two of those cherubs like the one holding your candle. What great deals you got on those dishes, and I your eyelet napkins are so pretty. I like the sprinkling of hearts on the table too. laurie

The Gathering Place said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love your Valentine ideas. The strawberry looks so delicious. I may have to go buy some!

Shelia said...

Your table looks so pretty! I love the tulips! You've done a wonderful job.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Martha said...

A lovely table! Red tulips are the PERFECT Valentine flower!

Mimi said...

♥ your romantic table...the tulips are gorgeous!

xinex said...

Such a thrifty table and yet so pretty! love the napkins you made. Beautiful cherub candle holders!..Christine

vignette design said...

Very sweet romantic table. I especially love the cherub candleholder!

Phyllis AROUND THE HOUSE said...

lovely lovely and romantic, what can I say, soft and beautiful...Phyllis

Nanna said...

that is so sweet & perfect for two! love it!


Cooking for One said...

Lovely and romantic!

Diann @ the thrifty Groove said...

Very pretty and sweet table!

Low Tide High Style said...

Your table is beautiful and I love your centerpiece. There is just something about tulips, no matter what color. They are always lovely, and your red ones are so striking!

I love the chocolate covered strawberries. We had them at our wedding and they are still a favorite of mine all these years later!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment.

Kat :)

Mrs. P. said...

Such sweet tulips...I love your festive table :)


Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

Oh so pretty - this is just lovely -- your red and white looks so romantic. Love the tulips and candles -- how can you go wrong?


Related Posts with Thumbnails