Sunday, February 14, 2010

Mosaic Monday

I am joining Mary at Little Red House for Mosaic MondayPlease click on the link and view all the lovely mosaics.  
 
I wasn't in the mood for another snow mosaic, but it keeps snowing!  This time we had a great packing snow and I was able to take my preschooler outside and make a snowman.  It was a lot of fun.  We had tried for several years to get a snowman made but the snow didn't cooperate.  So, today we made two raggedy snowmen!  The little grapevine hearts I have had for years.  I got them from a craft store and never used them.  I thought they would look good on snowmen.
Thank you for viewing my mosaic!  

15 comments:

Lavender Cottage said...

The snowmen are adorable, especially with their little hearts.

kim said...

What cute snowmen and I love the sled shot.

Natasha said...

Your mosaic is really beautiful and is making me feel a bit colder...it so hot here in Australia at the moment so I love to see pictures of snow!

Best wishes,
Natasha.

elinAnita (eddaskreativiteter ) said...

Hello.....
thanks for such a nice comment on my roses cups:)
have a nice day...
hugs from elin

Ebie said...

A Valentine snow man, how appropriate! This is so creative with the hearts!

Stay warm!

Meri said...

Great use for the little grapevine hearts. Will you part with them or save them for another snow person?

cherry said...

What funpictures!
love the little hearts.
Have a wonderful week
hugs, Cherry

laurie @ bargain hunting said...

Oh how cute! I love the little hearts on the snowmen! The photo of the sleigh with the lantern is so charming. laurie

32˙North said...

There won't be snow for much longer - winter seems to be slipping away even more quickly now that it's February.

Snap said...

How cute! I do love snowmen!

Patriotic Mom said...

The grapevine snowman is one of the cutest ever...Joan

Sherry said...

Meri,
I will go back out and save the little grapevine hearts. We got even more snow and it covered them up. Thanks for the comments!

BGndr said...

Too cute! I bet S had a fun time with that!

Mary said...

Oh how cute -- love the little hearts! Thanks for sharing at MM. :)

Carol said...

What fun! Have a great weekend!
Reminder: my give-away ends on Friday

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails