Monday, February 1, 2010

2nd Time Around Tuesday

I am joining Diane at A Picture is Worth 1,000 Words for 2nd Time Around Tuesday.  I am showing a little teddy bear salt and pepper shaker set.  I picked this up at an antique store.  I don't collect salt and peppers but, I thought this was so cute I took it home.  
The salt and peppers are old there is crazing in the paint. 

Here they are from the back. 

The only marking on the bottom was Japan.  

I also have a great silver based cake stand I bought off Ebay recently.  I showed that off at Silver Sunday you can click on this link to see that.  I really enjoy all my second time around treasures. Thanks for stopping by my blog.


Diann @ The Thrifty Groove said...

What cute finds!

xinex said...

The shakers are so ucte! I have a glass server with a silver foot just like that but my silver is very tarnished.....Christine

xinex said...

I meant "cute"...Christine

Troy @ I Refuse to Recede said...

Don't you just want to pick those S&P shakers up and snuggle them? Preferrable while eating the chocolate hearts.

Great finds!

Betty (picture circa 1951) said...

Very nice cake stand and the salt and pepper shakers are adorable.

PlantSomeRoots@Lakewood said...

Cute salt & pepper shakers. Love the combo of clear and silver for the cake stand.
Cindy at Lakewood

Sandy said...

Great cake stand and the salt and pepper shakers are tooo cute. Great blog, my first visit. Thanks for stopping by.

Carolyn said...

Cute Salt & pepper shakers-I love 2nd time around treasures too.
Thank you for visiting me,

my home sanctuary said...

Wow cool finds.


Related Posts with Thumbnails