Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Tablescape Thursday

 I am joining Susan over at Between Naps on the Porch for Tablescape Thursday.  Please click on the link and go over to check out all the tablescapes that are so much fun to view.  I went outside the other day and I still saw colorful fall leaves on the ground.  Our house is under several large oak trees.  These trees lose their leaves all winter but, what I was really searching for were some signs of greenThe ivy on the fence was still green, maybe a little moss, and my thyme.  No signs of spring yet.

This is my winter tablescape.  A reflection of winter still upon us.
 

 
 
The green goblet is depression glass.
 


The dinner plate is Royal Stafford.

Thank you for viewing my tablescape and join me next week as I join Susan again for another Tablescape Thursday.



17 comments:

Deanna said...

Very Sweet Tablescape!
The green glass really stands out.
Luv this.
Hope you'll come by for a visit,
d from homehaven

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

We have oaks as well. This is so pretty - love the glasses and transferware.

Diann @ The Thrifty Groove said...

Loved that you headed outside to find a few table decor! It looks lovely. love those dishes!

ellen b said...

I really like these brown plates with the green goblets!

Jenn said...

Very pretty! I haven't seen my table in a couple of days now ... I'm assuming it's still there, because SOMETHING has to be holding it all ... hehe

Stopping by from SITS, have a great day!

Martha said...

I like the tablescape. And I have the same plates only in blue! They are great plates!

Dining Delight said...

Lovely winter theme! Love the candle holders with the moss around white pillar candles!

DD

Carol at Serendipity said...

Very pretty scape. The depression goblets are gorgeous.

Carol

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...

The brown transferware is just gorgeous, and then mixing the lovely oak leaves and deer accessories are just so pretty. Just lovely. Hugs, Marty

Cynthia said...

Great tablescape. Spring will be here soon! Have a greawt day!

Mimi said...

Beautiful table. Love your centerpiece, but my favorite is the green glass.

Chari said...

Hi Sherry...

Ohhh...what a beautiful winter tablescape...I love it! Love how you did your centerpiece using the grapevine wreath...ohhh, and that beautiful deer figurine!!! My friend, I just adore brown transferware...what a gorgeous pattern!!! Thank you so much for sharing your beautifully set table with us today!!!

Warmest winter wishes,
Chari @Happy To Design

xinex said...

Beautiful tablescape, Sherry. I really like the green depression glass and the brown transferware...Christine

Celly B said...

Your emerald green goblets are so pretty, and I love your brown transferware!

D said...

Beautiful winter table. Great job.

Nanna said...

ohh I love the rustic colors! beautiful table!

Helen

I Am My Mother's Daughter said...

Love the colors, the textures, the contrasts. Very nice!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails