Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Tablescape Thursday


I am once again joining Susan at Between Naps on the Porch  for her 69th Tablescape Thursday.  I created a Dickens Christmas tablescape.  I love all things old fashioned and it was the most affordable centerpiece and tablescape because I already owned most of these things.

 
Place Setting:
All Pewter: Wilton Armetale
Transferware: Johnson Brothers- Coaching Scenes
Silver: English Gadroon- Gorham




 
 
 

 

This is the  fruit tree I made for yesterday's post.  It is such a  simple and affordable centerpiece for your holiday table. 


Thank you for viewing my tablescape.  Please join Susan at  Between Naps on the Porch for more tablescapes.  I wish everyone a safe and happy Holiday!




9 comments:

Michael Lee West said...

I love anything Dickens. From the clove-studded oranges to the plates to the silverware to the books, this tablescape takes me back to England.
XX 00

once in a blue moon... said...

so many pretty accents!

Phyllis AROUND THE HOUSE said...

You have done a great job with the little touches of Christmas, love the candy canes and I love the place setting, so pretty...

Martha said...

Lovely table -- of course, I love anything blue and white! I've made pomanders, too -- they make the house smell so well!

Cynthia said...

Lovely Dickens table. Thanks for sharing and have a great day!

Mrs. P. said...

I love this table. Your pomanders are lovely and I love all the pewter. Great job :)

Blessings!
Gail

Mimi said...

I love your table with the fresh fruit tree, reminds of my childhood.

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

I love your pewter and the fruit! THis is all lovely.

Lori (All That Splatters) said...

I love the pewter and the transferware!! Your fruit tree is gorgeous, and I'm off to see how you did that! So pretty.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails